Forward for Romantic Feature Film

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

songmaster
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Forward for Romantic Feature Film

Post by songmaster » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:58 am

Hey everyone, I just got another forward for my song " Here Comes Love ". I got my fingers crossed for this one and I hope it finds a good home soon :) It is on my Taxi page if anyone is interested. Cheers, Tom.

181009HL

HEARTFELT, 1990s-Style LOVE SONGS with Female or Male/Female Duet Vocals are needed for a couple of $6,000, Direct-to-Music Supervisor, NON-Exclusive placements in a Romantic Feature Film. The Music Supervisor is looking for heartfelt, Down-To-Mid-Tempo, ADULT CONTEMPORARY (or possibly Singer/Songwriter) Songs in the general stylistic ballpark of the following references we got directly from him:

“The Power of Love” by Celine Dion

“I Love You Always Forever” by Donna Lewis

"A Whole New World" by Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle

Quoting the Music Supervisor: “Songs that are emotionally deep and have a memorable, uplifting chorus are needed for these slots. I'm looking for songs that emotionally build and have a classic, timeless love sound that will pull at the heartstrings of the viewers at the end of this film."

Please submit well-structured songs with emotionally touching melodies, heartfelt lyrics, and a big, soaring chorus. Your songs should have a really compelling vocal performance if you want to land one of these primo placements in this Feature Film! Your submissions do not have to have been recorded in the 1990s, but they should capture the overall sound, feel, and vibe of that era!

NOTE: Your submissions can be a Stripped-Down, Acoustic-Based performance with Piano/Vocal or Guitar/Vocal, or a more fully-produced track.

Lyric themes about love and relationships will work best, especially if they don’t mention specific names, places, dates, times, brands, or profanity. Do NOT copy the referenced artists or songs in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, texture, and tone. Broadcast quality is needed.

The estimated license fee for each these placements is $6,000, depending on the ultimate placement. This is a Direct-to-Music Supervisor placement, so you’ll keep 100% ownership of your Master and Composition rights, plus you’ll also get 100% of the sync fee and any applicable performance royalties. You must own or control your Master and Copyright to pitch for this opportunity. Please submit as many Songs as you’d like, online or per CD, please include Lyrics. All submissions will be screened on a Yes/No basis - No full critiques. Time permitting; the Music Supervisor himself might be able to screen submissions for this request! No promises, but we’re hoping!! Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PDT), on Tuesday, October 9th, 2018. TAXI #Y181009HL