Forward - Steady Rollin' On Horseback - Country Hip Hop

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

macomposer
Active
Active

Forward - Steady Rollin' On Horseback - Country Hip Hop

Post by macomposer » Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:17 pm

So, this is my first time posting a forward to the forum. Someone said it was a good way for all of us to learn.

- Mark

The Forward
Steady Rollin' On Horseback

The Listing
Lots of COUNTRY/HIP-HOP INSTRUMENTALS and/or INSTRUMENTAL CUES are needed by a Great Music Licensing Company with lots of Film and TV placements.

This Library is looking for several Instrumentals (and/or Cues) in the general stylistic ballpark of the following references:

WARNING: The references may include graphic and explicit lyrics. Listener discretion is advised.

"TYRANT" by Beyoncé & Dolly Parton

"Buckle Bunny" by Tanner Adell

"SWEET ★ HONEY ★ BUCKIIN'" by Beyoncé

Please submit well-crafted Country/Hip-Hop Instrumental Cues that combine traditional Country motifs with modern Hip-Hop energy! Your submissions should have distinctly Country motifs mixed with Hip-Hop beats and modern production techniques. Your arrangements should be solid, stick to a central motif throughout, and add/subtract layers of instrumentation as your Cues progress to create a forward motion. Country/Hip-Hop instrumentation that's in the general wheelhouse of the references will work best. Please make sure that any virtual instruments you use are high-quality and genre-appropriate.

Your submissions should be roughly 1.5 minutes long for Cues, and about 2 to 4 minutes long for Instrumentals, give or take. Non-faded, buttoned/stinger endings will work best. Please do NOT copy the referenced artists or songs in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a guide for tempo, texture, and tone. Do NOT submit any material with unauthorized samples of any other artists’ music, sounds, or any other form of media. Broadcast Quality is needed.

This company offers an EXCLUSIVE deal, so please be sure the Instrumentals and/or Cues you pitch for this opportunity are NOT already signed with any other Companies or Catalogs. Any sync fees will be split 50/50 with the Company. You'll get 100% of the Writer's share, and the Publisher will get 100% of the Publisher's share. You must own or control your Masters and Copyright to submit. Please submit as many Instrumentals and/or Cues as you'd like, online or per CD. NO DEADLINE EXTENSIONS for this request. Sorry folks, but we're on an extremely tight deadline, so please don't ask! All submissions will be screened and critiqued by TAXI. Submissions must be received no later than 11:59 PM (PDT) on Thursday, April 18th, 2024. TAXI # S240418RY
Mark Anthony Chubb
https://www.taxi.com/my/artist
markanthonychubb.com

BradleyHagen
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Forward - Steady Rollin' On Horseback - Country Hip Hop

Post by BradleyHagen » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:02 pm

Would LOVE to hear it bud, but bad link!
Bradley Hagen Productions
Bradley Hagen (702) 513-5320
www.bradleyhagenproductions.com

macomposer
Active
Active

Post by macomposer » Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:25 pm

Thanks Brad! I think I was NOT public. The link should work now.
Mark Anthony Chubb
https://www.taxi.com/my/artist
markanthonychubb.com

BradleyHagen
Impressive
Impressive

Post by BradleyHagen » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:04 am

Very Cool Indeed!
I especially like the big fat bass drum on this, instead of just being bombarded with the "cicada hats" of your typical trap beat!
The guitars are cool too! Congrats!
Bradley Hagen Productions
Bradley Hagen (702) 513-5320
www.bradleyhagenproductions.com