Free gigasamples (yeah I know :)

with industry Pro, Nick Batzdorf

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

tresero
Impressive
Impressive

Free gigasamples (yeah I know :)

Post by tresero » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:15 pm

I have owned the site, https://gigasamples.com/ for a long time. I just want to point out that you can get many pretty decent samples of instruments there and all for free (full disclosure, I'm thinking of asking for donations, but as of now, all downloads are free).

I'm slowly converting them to Kontakt as well.

From my about page:
Welcome to GigaSamples Archive Site!

Free Samples for Musicians
Since the demise of both Worras place and GigaStudio, I thought I would move all the samples to here.

Please feel free to add comments and if you want to send some samples that are not listed here, please let me know. I only require that the license for each sample is included to prevent any confusion.

As far as I know, these are all free as in beer, and free as in usage. Basically, you can do what you want with them. In some cases the only requirement is for you to credit the creator of the gig file.
It would be great to credit this site as well.

Feel free to visit, and if you feel generous, credit the site if you use them :)

P.S. I also have some Cuban instrument samples (Cuban tres, cencerro, marimbula) that I have to find the files for. And I don't spam if you want to sign up for notifications. I think I've sent about 6 emails in 10 years :)