FRENCH SONGS

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

mikegoudreau
Impressive
Impressive

FRENCH SONGS

Post by mikegoudreau » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:37 pm

Hey friends,Here's 2 songs my good friend Jean Custeau and I wrote together...I did the music and Jean did the lyrics...These were both signed by a library in L.A. last summer. We debated for a couple of days and decided to send these 2 for this dispatch..I hope there are '' quirky '' enough.. FRENCH AND ITALIAN SONGS AND INSTRUMENTALS are needed by a high-profile Music Supervisor for a Major Network TV SERIES that revolves around the main character who suffers from amnesia, forcing her to find out who she really is. These songs will be playing in the cafe scenes, so should be appropriate as background to this scenario. Lyrics should be French or Italian and you should submit lyric sheets with translations, if the song has vocals. Instrumentals will be acceptable for this listing as well. The supervisor has requested that these songs have a “quirky” tone, so please stay away from any type of serious or dramatic vibe. These songs should sound light and pleasant, much like you would hear playing in a French or Italian street cafe. Instrumentation is open, but an authentic tone should be the focus. This is a broadcast quality listing, so be sure the recordings are great.T'as jamais dit: ''Jamais''http://www.taximusic.com/song.php?song_ ... stream=1Le soleil a chassé la pluiehttp://www.taximusic.com/song.php?song_id=1225 ... 1Cheers,MG

squids
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: FRENCH SONGS

Post by squids » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:02 pm

Well, yeah, they're quirky. Quirky enough? Only the screeeeeeener knows fo sho! LOLI could hear both of these when the credits are running. That's good, right? I mean, if your songs play during the credits then they're in the movie somewhere!Pass the popcorn and let me know if you get the forward.