From Here to the Moon

Want your lyics reviewed? Post 'em up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

myrddin

From Here to the Moon

Post by myrddin » Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:22 pm

Comments appreciated!To the Moon and Back(Verse 1)Here we are once againFighting insecuritiesFighting through the same old storyYou want some guaranteeSome promise I won't betrayThat my love is here to stay (pre-chorus) I'll say this as best I can As loud as I need You mean this much to me... (chorus) I love you from here to the moon and back From here to the stars that I see tonight I'll love you from now to the end of time From the dark of night to the light of day(verse 2)Will you accept this pledgeThis testament from my heart?This old story's got a new startNow you can find the faithThat you had so long agoForever you'll always know... (chorus) I love you from here to the moon and back From here to the stars that I see tonight I'll love you from now to the end of time From the dark of night to the light of day(bridge)Can you say you feel the sameOr am I setting myself up for shame?Tell me how deep your love runsThis is how our next chapter's begun... (chorus) I love you from here to the moon and back From here to the stars that I see tonight I'll love you from now to the end of time From the dark of night to the light of dayFrom here to the moonAnd back againAgain and againTo the moon and back(fade)

countrysongwriter1
Active
Active

Re: From Here to the Moon

Post by countrysongwriter1 » Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:17 pm

howdy, this is a great song. Man i wish i could write that good. GREAT JOB