Good Things Happen in Three's!

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ljweber70
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Good Things Happen in Three's!

Post by ljweber70 » Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:19 am

Bob, congratulations on your forwards! Best of Luck.. ( I'm jealous of you jazz musicians -- I can't play all those souped-up scales!!)Larry

jay10music
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jay10music » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:18 am

Hey guys,just reading through this thread and want to make a request...can you email me the critiques that you think you got "chain sawed" in? I'd like to review them and pass them on to the TAXI A&R staff for clarification.jimichic@hotmail.comthanks!Jimi

tedsingingfox
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by tedsingingfox » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:40 am

Quote:Hey guys,just reading through this thread and want to make a request...can you email me the critiques that you think you got "chain sawed" in? I'd like to review them and pass them on to the TAXI A&R staff for clarification.jimichic@hotmail.comthanks!JimiGood call, Mama Jimi.
The truest of tears
Seem to me to be the ones
Shed in gratitude
-Haiku by TF, 1982

tedsingingfox
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by tedsingingfox » Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:42 am

And Bob, this is fantastic news. Nothing like that first forward.Congratulations, man. If that's the first drop of rain, may you have 40 days and 40 nights' worth of flood.Ted
The truest of tears
Seem to me to be the ones
Shed in gratitude
-Haiku by TF, 1982

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:44 am

I'm very happy for you, Bob! This is wonderful news. Congrats to you and all the other peeps who've gotten fowards lately.

bmete
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by bmete » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:04 pm

Hi,I talked with Jimi and she has forwarded the critique to the screeners at TAXI. This is my first direct dealing with Jimi and I have say she is absolutely wonderful to deal with. I also think I need to clarify my "Chainsaw" comment, in no way was I upset or angry with the screener, as we have all experienced different screeners offering different opinions on the same tune. When I said that I was still all pumped up (Adrenaline working overtime) from getting my first forward. (actually still am) I was trying to sympathize with jude3 about his songs not getting forwarded and I got a little carried away. But all is well, Jimi allowed me a forum to speak about what I disagreed with on the critique, and hey life is good!Bob