got one (my first)

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

SKM
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: got one (my first)

Post by SKM » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:05 pm

Congrats Jay! I met you during the Taxi TV life chat.

Can you post the song that got forwarded? Would love to hear it and see the listing!

Sara
SKM_Music
Sara K. Marsalis

Singer/Songwriter; Musician; Music "Passionier" ;) Studying recording engineering and production

www.soundcloud.com/SKM-Music
www.instagram.com/SKM_Music

jaywilliams
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: got one (my first)

Post by jaywilliams » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:39 pm

Hey Sara -

Sure! I am seeing the value in seeing how other people are getting forwards so I'm happy to help.

I can't figure out how to link to the track directly but I've made it visible on my Taxi hosting page.

https://www.taximusic.com/hosting/home. ... roductions

It's called Circuits, should be easy to spot as its the only visible track at the moment. :)

Here is the listing description:

Y181030SF
SCI-FI, TECH-SOUNDING INSTRUMENTALS are needed by a NON-Exclusive Music Library with a fast-growing list of placements and clients. They’re searching for Instrumentals in All-Tempos that are in the general stylistic range of the references below:

Stranger Things

"Son Of Placenta Previa" by Cliff Martinez – from The Knick

Please submit futuristic-leaning Instrumentals that would help support TV and/or Film scenes related to Sci-Fi or Technology!
Your submission should have a cinematic feel and vibe, but should stick to one central motif and mood that runs from beginning to end, rather than taking a scored or multi-scene approach. Having pulsing melodies, clock-like ticks, arpeggiated leads, and droning synth pads are all possibilities for your submissions!

TAXI Tip: Instrumentals that convey a Tense, Anticipatory, Reflective, Haunting, or Sinister mood could all potentially work for this request, but don’t stop there! They’re looking for a range of material, although probably not anything light, fun, or comedic. Cues for serious scenes are most likely what’s on the menu for this request.

Your submissions should be 2-3 minutes long, give or take. Non-faded, buttoned/stinger endings will work best. Do NOT copy the referenced material in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, texture, tone, and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed.

This company offers a NON-EXCLUSIVE deal. You’ll get 100% of the Master rights and the Library will get 100% of the Publisher’s share for any placements they generate. You must own or control your Master and Copyright to submit for this opportunity. Please submit as many Instrumentals as you’d like online or per CD. All submissions must be received no later than 11:59PM (PDT), on Tuesday, October 30th, 2018. TAXI #Y181030SF
// keep it groovy and make great music :) - Jay

J.W. Hagarty, Producer
Jay Williams Productions
Spotify: bit.ly/spotifyjay
Web: jaywilliamsproductions.com
Songtradr: jay.williams.productions
SoundCloud: jay-williams-productions