Got Road Rally Questions Before You Come? Ask Me on TAXI TV!

Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TAXILIZ
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Got Road Rally Questions Before You Come? Ask Me on TAXI TV!

Post by TAXILIZ » Fri Oct 28, 2022 5:56 pm

Ask Michael Anything About the Road Rally on Monday's TAXI TV!

Click the link below to watch LIVE on Monday at 4 PM Pacific!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2-Q3FWOueg

7 pm Eastern (EDT) / 6 pm Central (CDT) / 4 pm Pacific (PDT) 12 am London (BST) / 9 am Sydney (AEST)

Dear Songwriters, Artists, and Composers,

If you're not yet registered to come to our annual music conference, the TAXI Road Rally, you should be! It starts on Thursday, November 3rd, and it wraps up on Sunday, November 6th!

Want to see all that's going on? Click here!

Get Your Road Rally Questions Answered!

Even though we're in every-minute-counts mode here at the office, I'd like to invite you to join me for Monday's live TAXI TV show, and ask me anything you want about the Rally.

"How often does the free shuttle run from LAX to the Westin hotel?"

"Should I bring my music on CDs or USB drives?"

"I'm pretty shy! Do you SWEAR that I'll be comfortable and not feel out of place at the Rally?"

"How do I know which panels or classes will be best for me?"

"Is it really possible to meet music industry people and give them my music?"

I'll answer those questions and anything else you can throw at me! I'm sure some of your fellow TAXI members, who will be in the chatroom, will also have their own take on how things go, and what you can expect at the Rally. This episode should be fun and really helpful in prepping you for the big event!

Please have some questions ready-to-go in the live chat, or even better, email your questions to TAXITV@TAXI.com no later than 2 pm Pacific Time on Monday, October 31st.

Click click the link below to watch LIVE on Monday at 4 PM Pacific!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2-Q3FWOueg

To Join the Live Chat and Ask Questions During the Broadcast…

You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to link your YouTube account with it!

7 pm Eastern (EDT) / 6 pm Central (CDT) / 4 pm Pacific (PDT) 12 am London (BST) / 9 am Sydney (AEST)

Join us on the show,
Michael and the TAXI TV Team