Happy Clappy Cue #3

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

DouglasKnight
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Happy Clappy Cue #3

Post by DouglasKnight » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:15 pm

Hey guys -- would really appreciate any and all feedback on this tune for the "Happy, Clappy" listing below:https://www.taxi.com/members/Gjdf7sdFR5 ... nd-new-day

I'm concerned that it is 1:26 -- wondering if that's too short for the requirement of "90 seconds, give or take?"

Thank you,
DK

"HAPPY, CLAPPY" ACOUSTIC POP INSTRUMENTAL CUES are needed by an extremely busy Music Library with a tremendously long list of killer placements in Hit TV Shows!

This Library is on the hunt for a bunch of Mid-to-Up-Tempo Instrumental Cues that are in the general stylistic ballpark of these references we got directly from them:

Chewy Commercial

"Carefree" by Kevin MacLeod

"Make It Shine" by Sophonic Media

"Spring In My Step" by Silent Partner

Please send well-produced Acoustic Pop Instrumentals with a happy-go-lucky vibe and sound. Your submissions should have bouncy rhythms, polished production, and top-notch Acoustic-based instrumentation – think ukulele, acoustic guitar, snaps, glockenspiel, etc. – and don't forget those claps! Craft your Cues around a singular, feel-good motif, and create a sense of forward momentum and dynamics by layering instrumentation in and out as they progress. If you plan on using any virtual instruments or samples, they need to sound like the real thing and can't be stiff or low-quality.

All submissions should be about 90 seconds to 2 minutes long, give or take. Non-faded, buttoned/stinger endings are strongly recommended. Do NOT copy the referenced tracks in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, tone, and overall vibe. Do NOT submit any material with unauthorized samples of any other artists’ music, sounds, or any other form of media. Broadcast Quality is needed.
Last edited by DouglasKnight on Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

crashgates
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Happy Clappy Cue #3

Post by crashgates » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:36 pm

Last edited by crashgates on Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cameloide
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by Cameloide » Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:59 pm

I think falls in the "take" category. I wouldn't worry about 4 secs.

DouglasKnight
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by DouglasKnight » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:34 am

Cameloide wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:59 pm
I think falls in the "take" category. I wouldn't worry about 4 secs.
Thanks a lot, much appreciated.
DK