happy song listing question and feedback request

Feedback on Taxi's current listings.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

MishyKatz

happy song listing question and feedback request

Post by MishyKatz » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:26 am

New Link posted in edit-

I am completely new and clueless as to this game but trying to learn. My question is, does this song (link below) seem to fit this listing, and what does it need to be of the production quality I should be going for.

Song is Tell Me More (with less, when I stripped vocals) https://soundcloud.com/mishy-katz/tell- ... OtrtVETbRk
listing-

I have not posted anything before, but was at the rally this year, loved it! :D
Mishy Katz in Phoenix

HAPPY ACOUSTIC-CENTRIC INSTRUMENTALS are needed by a European Music Licensing Company with an impressive list of placements in Film, TV, and Commercials!

They’re looking for positive feeling Mid-to-Up-Tempo Instrumentals in the general stylistic ballpark of the references below:

"Ooh La La" by The Well Pennies

"New Colors" by Honoraries ft. Dan Read

“House of Gold” by twenty-one pilots

Although the references have vocals, please submit Instrumentals only for this pitch.

Please send well-crafted Acoustic-driven Instrumentals that have an emotionally upbeat feel and mood that could work for a wide range of sync placements. Your submissions should have catchy, happy melodies, engaging rhythms, and authentic-sounding acoustic and organic based instrumentation. Your arrangements can vary from small, subtle ensembles to fuller productions with additional genre-appropriate instrumentation.

Your submissions should be about 2-3 minutes long, give or take. Non-faded endings will work best. Do NOT copy the referenced material in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, texture, tone, and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed.
Last edited by MishyKatz on Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cosmicdolphin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: happy song listing question and feedback request

Post by cosmicdolphin » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:41 am

Please post the Listing Text into your message, and put the song somewhere where we don't have to log in i.e. SoundCloud

MishyKatz

Re: happy song listing question and feedback request

Post by MishyKatz » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:36 am

Okay redo-
song on private soundcloud link- https://soundcloud.com/mishy-katz/tell- ... OtrtVETbRk
listing-
HAPPY ACOUSTIC-CENTRIC INSTRUMENTALS are needed by a European Music Licensing Company with an impressive list of placements in Film, TV, and Commercials!

They’re looking for positive feeling Mid-to-Up-Tempo Instrumentals in the general stylistic ballpark of the references below:

"Ooh La La" by The Well Pennies

"New Colors" by Honoraries ft. Dan Read

“House of Gold” by twenty-one pilots

Although the references have vocals, please submit Instrumentals only for this pitch.

Please send well-crafted Acoustic-driven Instrumentals that have an emotionally upbeat feel and mood that could work for a wide range of sync placements. Your submissions should have catchy, happy melodies, engaging rhythms, and authentic-sounding acoustic and organic based instrumentation. Your arrangements can vary from small, subtle ensembles to fuller productions with additional genre-appropriate instrumentation.

Your submissions should be about 2-3 minutes long, give or take. Non-faded endings will work best. Do NOT copy the referenced material in any way, shape, or form. Use them only as a general guide for tempo, texture, tone, and overall vibe. Broadcast Quality is needed.