with industry Pro, Nick Batzdorf

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

LamarPecorino
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Harrison Mixbus 5 $19!

Post by LamarPecorino » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:43 am

[/quote]
I bought a $15 pass for a month, as there were a few courses and videos I wanted to see. I've watched them, and have 3 more weeks to review,lol. Really great courses imo!
[/quote]

I believe that I will do likewise. The $99 All Access deal is tempting, but I'm also upgrading some sample libraries. Baby steps count too! 😉
Onward and upward!
Lamar

“We set sail on this new sea because there is new knowledge to be gained" JFK

Len911
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by Len911 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:40 pm

You can always buy another monthly $15 pass down the road if you need refreshing. If you take good notes on things you might not remember, or a step by step process, that helps. It's like a library, I've never been the type of person to need a week to read a book, I usually could read it in a day or two, if it's something I wanted to read.
https://soundcloud.com/huck-sawyer-finn
Not an expert on contemporary music

LamarPecorino
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by LamarPecorino » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:01 pm

Len911 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:40 pm
You can always buy another monthly $15 pass down the road if you need refreshing. If you take good notes on things you might not remember, or a step by step process, that helps. It's like a library, I've never been the type of person to need a week to read a book, I usually could read it in a day or two, if it's something I wanted to read.
I agree! January is a good time for me to invest in studying training videos and improving studio skills. Traditionally January and June are my lightest performance months. So that is my plan for 2019! Thanks for your input!
Onward and upward!
Lamar

“We set sail on this new sea because there is new knowledge to be gained" JFK