Has he gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Has he gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jchitty » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:11 am

Quote:What if I speak a little bit like Hugh Grant with overtones of Anthony Hopkins. With a glass of Chianti ffe ffe ffe ffe. Speaking of Hugh Grant.....he's got a new movie out with Drew Barrymore....forget its name, (something like Music & Lyrics)...looks like it would be a good movie for songwriters to see. Anything with Hugh is good in my book.

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:29 am

Quote:Quote:What if I speak a little bit like Hugh Grant with overtones of Anthony Hopkins. With a glass of Chianti ffe ffe ffe ffe. Speaking of Hugh Grant.....he's got a new movie out with Drew Barrymore....forget its name, (something like Music & Lyrics)...looks like it would be a good movie for songwriters to see. Anything with Hugh is good in my book. Ha ha!There was a lyric competition for that. I think I entered. It didn't seem that serious. More like a PR exercise.It only took 5 minutes.Anything for a bit of fun.
It's been said that I have Murderous eyes.

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:21 am

I think I'll be changing my pic soon. I might put a pic of my daughter on instead. Let me warn you that she has my eyes However, she is smiling.

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:48 am

Quote:I think I'll be changing my pic soon. I might put a pic of my daughter on instead. Let me warn you that she has my eyes However, she is smiling.Jeff, your daughter is ABSOLUTELY adorable. What a cute little girl.

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:55 am

Thanks Chits. I love her to bits. That photo was taken about 5 years ago. Now she's got all the boys running after her. I can't wait to manhandle the first one that upsets her. What, with my muderous eyes and all.Lol.

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm

Quote:Thanks Chits. I love her to bits. That photo was taken about 5 years ago. Now she's got all the boys running after her. I can't wait to manhandle the first one that upsets her. What, with my muderous eyes and all.Lol.As far as those 'murderous' eyes go, I'm convinced that JD was just flirting with you anyway. You look pretty tame to me. However, you will have a hard time keeping the guys away from her...she is really a doll. Probably a Daddy's girl too.

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:47 pm

Yes she is a daddy's girl.I'm proud to say that she shares the same attitude to life as me. She is generous. Completely unselfish, and lovable. What more could I want. I'm A happy Dad.

johnnydean1
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by johnnydean1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:48 pm

Quote:Yes she is a daddy's girl.I'm proud to say that she shares the same attitude to life as me. She is generous. Completely unselfish, and lovable. What more could I want. I'm A happy Dad.For once !!!!!!!!!!!!! jeffe I am lost for words.Beautiful.btw I was getting used to your pic.I could read your posts as long as I wore my shades.

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:22 pm

Aww Thanks Johnny. (Sniff! sniff!)That mean's a lot coming from you (Tears of joy streaming down my face).YOU MADE ME WHO I AM, MAN!!!! (Erupts into uncontrolable sobbing).--------------------------Seriously though.Thanks Johnny. Much appreciated. Please don't ever be lost for words. You are short, concise and to the point. I enjoy people trying to make excuses in reply to you. Bet you write great lyrics.

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:47 am

Quote:Aww Thanks Johnny. (Sniff! sniff!)That mean's a lot coming from you (Tears of joy streaming down my face).YOU MADE ME WHO I AM, MAN!!!! (Erupts into uncontrolable sobbing).--------------------------Seriously though.Thanks Johnny. Much appreciated. Please don't ever be lost for words. You are short, concise and to the point. I enjoy people trying to make excuses in reply to you. Bet you write great lyrics.Hey, Jeffe, I saw 'Music & Lyrics' today. Not a profound or brilliant movie, but kind of cute. I enjoyed it. I'm thinking some of the songwriters here might appreciate it. It is a chick flick though.