Has he gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

johnnydean1
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Has he gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by johnnydean1 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:48 pm

Quote:Yes she is a daddy's girl.I'm proud to say that she shares the same attitude to life as me. She is generous. Completely unselfish, and lovable. What more could I want. I'm A happy Dad.For once !!!!!!!!!!!!! jeffe I am lost for words.Beautiful.btw I was getting used to your pic.I could read your posts as long as I wore my shades.

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:22 pm

Aww Thanks Johnny. (Sniff! sniff!)That mean's a lot coming from you (Tears of joy streaming down my face).YOU MADE ME WHO I AM, MAN!!!! (Erupts into uncontrolable sobbing).--------------------------Seriously though.Thanks Johnny. Much appreciated. Please don't ever be lost for words. You are short, concise and to the point. I enjoy people trying to make excuses in reply to you. Bet you write great lyrics.
It's been said that I have Murderous eyes.

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:47 am

Quote:Aww Thanks Johnny. (Sniff! sniff!)That mean's a lot coming from you (Tears of joy streaming down my face).YOU MADE ME WHO I AM, MAN!!!! (Erupts into uncontrolable sobbing).--------------------------Seriously though.Thanks Johnny. Much appreciated. Please don't ever be lost for words. You are short, concise and to the point. I enjoy people trying to make excuses in reply to you. Bet you write great lyrics.Hey, Jeffe, I saw 'Music & Lyrics' today. Not a profound or brilliant movie, but kind of cute. I enjoyed it. I'm thinking some of the songwriters here might appreciate it. It is a chick flick though.

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:15 am

Quote:The one with Hugh Grant.Didn't that have the E.T. girl in it too?Yep, Drew Barrymore.

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:32 am

Quote:That's the one!From what I heard, and the clips I've seen. It seemed like a love story type film.Still. 'Music and lyrics' Quite relevant to this forum eh?Are you going to start a review thread for the film?A movie review, might be a good idea, Jeffe. Well, some people might find the movie kind of trite, but if you're not expecting Chaucer, it was kind of cute. It would definitely be something you could take your daughter to see......I don't think there were any racy parts in the movie....just a nice little film. I know there were some teenage girls in the theater, and they seemed to enjoy it.Some of the songwriters here might enjoy the parts where Hugh and Drew brainstorm to write the music and lyrics, I could identify with that. Yes, the love story part might be a little hard to identify with, I don't know of many co-writers who fall in love (warning, spoiler, hehe) with their songwriting partners, usually, they wanna kill 'em. BTW, on the other thread, I agree with you about rhymes, they probably go in cycles.I get lazy sometimes, and don't want to go to other threads, saving these old typing hands, so I just condense my posts. These boards are so much fun, very much like eating peanuts, but it's hard to stop at one...I find that I'm not writing as much, so I may take a wee vacation from the boards to write a bit, although for me, that might be about three days, hehe.Anyway, you have a great day! See you later.

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:50 am

You're sure to get some who like it, and some scathing criticism of it. It'll all be interesting to read.The movie is not on release here yet. U.S. movies normally get released on cinema here at a later date than your releases.Have a relaxing break
It's been said that I have Murderous eyes.