HELLO EVERYONE

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jude3
Impressive
Impressive

HELLO EVERYONE

Post by jude3 » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:55 pm

I have been gone a month. I just got back from Indonesia and also a tour with former Beach Boy Phillip BardowellI want to say thanks for the help all you guys gave me on some of my compositions recently.they all got forwarded because of your help. So thank you!I also want to say I am sorry if I have been a bit to forward with people here. It is just my nature to speak my mind as I see.I will try to bridle my tongue from now on as to make peoples experience here more relaxing.I have a ton of work to do. I am writing mostly Christian songs because I have a couple projects in that area but I want to make some more library submissions as well. Hopefully I'll be checking in often. You people here are greatI saw Matto at the NAMM show. Hey Matto!!Hey Dave!Hey Mazz!

matto
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: HELLO EVERYONE

Post by matto » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:39 pm

Hey jude!sorry we didn't get to talk more at NAMM but I was being pulled in all kinds of directions...

mazz
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by mazz » Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:48 pm

jude,sounds like a good time on tour! congrats on the forwards!I've never been to the NAMM show even though I'm an honorary gear junkie! Maybe you or matto can swing me an invite next year!Welcome back!Mazz
Evocative Music For Media

imagine if John Williams and Trent Reznor met at Bernard Hermann's for lunch and Brian Eno was the head chef!
http://www.johnmazzei.com
http://www.taxi.com/johnmazzei

it's not the gear, it's the ear!

jude3
Impressive
Impressive

Post by jude3 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:25 am

Quote:Hey jude!sorry we didn't get to talk more at NAMM but I was being pulled in all kinds of directions... No ProblemMaybe next year.

jude3
Impressive
Impressive

Post by jude3 » Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:26 am

Quote:jude,sounds like a good time on tour! congrats on the forwards!I've never been to the NAMM show even though I'm an honorary gear junkie! Maybe you or matto can swing me an invite next year!Welcome back!MazzThanksYou have to get in under a memberI was in under a members name. I am not a member myselfBut it is a cool show if you like gear for sure!