HELPLESS LISTING--OPINIONS PLEASE

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

heinsite
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: HELPLESS LISTING--OPINIONS PLEASE

Post by heinsite » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:42 am

thanks steiny--hell i know no one will believe me, (or ha ha, probably so!!), but most of the vox on my own vocals are first or at the most 2nd takes. i'm to damn impatient!!cheers, and thanks,warrren

heinsite
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by heinsite » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:48 am

whoa--vicky the bass player, man you are a real musician, (and so are most of you'all, don't be offended anyone!), but i am honored you took the time to comment, thank you so much! yeah, some of the problem is ME, and it was mixed twice (if that's possible) i sent my starker version to a friend who owed me one for a vox i did for him (yeah, hard to believe maybe...) and he sent back the added percussion and lead guitar--all the rest basically midi me--hey is that a bond character "Midi-Me?) heck, still a sense of humor after 100's of rejections. heck i'm retired, so i'll keep at at. yeah, that is one of my best lyrics, but i gots more. still no cigars though...and we move on, work hard, etc.thank you ma'am, again!!!!! heck, maybe somebody from taxi will take some of these kind words and forward me someday!warrren

heinsite
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by heinsite » Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:51 am

ps VTBP--you're in oakland? hell, i should send you the tune and have you mix it for me, as that is my non-techie downfall, among a million others. i'd pay YOU! just half kidding BTW.thanks again, i know you all have so much on your plates,wh

vicky
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by vicky » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:03 am

find two songs that match the personality and instrumentation of your tune, and AB, continuously.....try to get your song to sound just like it...try Johnny Cash...for sound vibe...I PM-ed you.....Vicky