Hi again... thanks to Michael :)

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

DexWilliams
Active
Active

Hi again... thanks to Michael :)

Post by DexWilliams » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:46 pm

Well thanks to Michael's offer of a 2 for 1 membership I am back to annoy you all... I loved the time I was a member a few years back during the COVID era (I was a quarrentini regular), but that made things even weirder! I'm writing for a few libraries at the moment, but want to find more as I just love making music! So i'm also sharing all my composing tips and live streams on Twitch and YouTube... so as this is the 'Shameless Self Promotion' channel, I'm just gonna say I have tagged everything as 'dexwilliamsmusic' so you can find me on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook with that tag. Hopefully it's actually useful information too as I used to be a teacher and try to keep things simple. Take care people... Dex :)

https://www.youtube.com/@dexwilliamsmusic

Here's some of my music too:

https://soundcloud.com/dexwilliamsmusic

BrentWhiten
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Re: Hi again... thanks to Michael :)

Post by BrentWhiten » Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:51 am

Hi Dex,
My name is Brent. Nice to meet you. Just finished my second year on Taxi (not in a row).
I too am on a by one get one deal. This year, I actually made some goals for my music
production. My most concrete goal is to submit 50 pieces of music. So far I'm on track
as I have submitted three. working on numbers four and five now. Out of about 20 songs
I've had five forwards. No deals yet. Hoping that with the push for more music, my quality
will also increase. Best of luck to the both of us! Good on ya, for the Youtube channel and
all of your endeavors.
Cheers,
Brent
Thanks!
Brent Whiten