Hi Taxi family, I am having audio anxiety. I need help with how to send audio mixdown tracks to Taxi hw to

with industry Pro, Nick Batzdorf

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

debmccall
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Hi Taxi family, I am having audio anxiety. I need help with how to send audio mixdown tracks to Taxi hw to

Post by debmccall » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:21 pm

Hi all you wonderful smarties! I have not downloaded any songs for months, maybe a year. I have Cubase 10. 5 pro.
and have been working on some songs and have 2 to upload tonight. For some reason I am spaced out on the audio mixdown portion.
Also the the prompts look like they changed a bit from the last time I sent songs.
Sure hope someone out the can walk me through these few steps to get it to the cab on time ")
Thank you Taxi family! Deb

AlanHall
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Hi Taxi family, I am having audio anxiety. I need help with how to send audio mixdown tracks to Taxi hw

Post by AlanHall » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:16 pm

Hi Deb, Sure! I think I can help...

On your member page (you must be logged in) under "Member Tools" the second item is "Upload Music". That takes you to a page where you can enter some metadata (title, genre, keywords, lyrics, etc..) and a button to upload the mixdown that you have on your PC. That button is under the text "Audio File" and allows you to browse to the file you want. When ready, press the "Add Song" button, and the process to upload will begin. I'm always impatient and hit the refresh a dozen times before the song and waveform show up on my member page.

Once that's done, the first item under "Member Tools" is "Submit to a Listing". That will take you to the page where you select the listing you need. When you have found the right listing, Press the "Submit to This Listing" button. That will take you to another page where you select the song(s) that you are submitting (check the box or boxes), and then press the "Go to Checkout" button. That takes you DIRECTLY to the payment page. Pay, and you are done!

Good luck!

Telefunkin
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Hi Taxi family, I am having audio anxiety. I need help with how to send audio mixdown tracks to Taxi hw

Post by Telefunkin » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:31 am

So did the transfer from Sequel to Cubase work? You didn't say.
Graham (UK). Still composing a little faster than decomposing, and 100% HI.

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Post by Casey H » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:16 pm

AlanHall wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:16 pm
Hi Deb, Sure! I think I can help...

On your member page (you must be logged in) under "Member Tools" the second item is "Upload Music". That takes you to a page where you can enter some metadata (title, genre, keywords, lyrics, etc..) and a button to upload the mixdown that you have on your PC. That button is under the text "Audio File" and allows you to browse to the file you want. When ready, press the "Add Song" button, and the process to upload will begin. I'm always impatient and hit the refresh a dozen times before the song and waveform show up on my member page.

Once that's done, the first item under "Member Tools" is "Submit to a Listing". That will take you to the page where you select the listing you need. When you have found the right listing, Press the "Submit to This Listing" button. That will take you to another page where you select the song(s) that you are submitting (check the box or boxes), and then press the "Go to Checkout" button. That takes you DIRECTLY to the payment page. Pay, and you are done!

Good luck!
I *THINK* Deb is having problems exporting the songs from Cubase, not uploading to Taxi. At least that's how I read it.

AlanHall
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by AlanHall » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:18 am

Casey H wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:16 pm
I *THINK* Deb is having problems exporting the songs from Cubase, not uploading to Taxi. At least that's how I read it.
I confess, I was (still am) confused by the terminology Deb used. I guess I answered the "I need help on how to send ... tracks to Taxi" portion.

Deb, I hope you're getting it sorted out ;)