Home Made Hit Show

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

homemadehitshow

Home Made Hit Show

Post by homemadehitshow » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:41 am

I'm new here and about to join Taxi based on a listener reference. Hopefully it's Ok to post this.I run a "just for fun" podcast at www.homemadehitshow.comIf you'd like me to play your home made music then please send it along to homemadehitshow@gmail.comI politely request that you send one song per email, if possible a short spoken intro and if no intro a comment on the gear used for recording.thanks so much.Tony

gongchime
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Home Made Hit Show

Post by gongchime » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:10 pm

The more exposure the better I say. You'll be hearing from me in a bit.Thanks

rockmann
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by rockmann » Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:15 am

Tony, you're everywhere, man! I can speak for the HomeMadeHitShow. Project-43 got some early exposure there that gave us a lot of confidence and we actually have a 'P-43 Special' scheduled for this coming week (Friday).Tony is a great guy and it's a fun podcast to be a part of. And as Gongchime says... it never hurts to get a little extra exposure.

rockmann
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by rockmann » Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:02 am

Hi folks,As previously stated, we at Project-43 were lucky enough to have the opportunity to host a P-43 Special Edition of the HomeMadeHitShow podcast. We were invited to talk a bit out ourselves, our recording processes and spin six of our ‘home made’ and ‘home recorded’ tunes. I think the show turned out well pretty well.The show is 'live' now and if you’d like to hear the show, you can find it here:http://www.homemadehitshow.com/Or directly at:http://www.homemadehitshow.com/show/047 ... .mp3Thanks for listening and we're looking forward to any comments you would like to share.