Honest feedback please!!!

Want your lyics reviewed? Post 'em up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

shikinky

Honest feedback please!!!

Post by shikinky » Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:19 am

I'm new 2 diz whole songwritting thing so bare w/me and I'll appreciate your honest feedback It can only help me. Thanx. and much love.okay diz is a gospel joint i'm working on check it out:"Never To Late" v1:do u know how much he iz inlove wit uhe has everything u need, (just put your faith in em)he died on da cross 4 our sins(and raised 4 justification)our god is waiting to embrace you w/everlasting loveand to shower you w/ his blessingshook:no matter what u didno matter how many times u done itbecause of who he izu can get back up and kno he loves youV2:It dosen't matter what u going through, remember he's there 4 uget on your kness lift up your handscall his name(jesus) call his name(jesus)call his name(jesus)It was said in Roman 10:13"for whoever call on da name of the lord shall be saved"dont delay, we need him he loves us, It's never too latehook:no mater what u didno matter hoy many times u done itbecause of who he isu can get back up and kno he loves u

53mph
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Honest feedback please!!!

Post by 53mph » Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:33 pm

Hi Shikinky (interesting name), I'm not too up on gospel tunes but I have to admit this is the first one I think I have read in mobile phone txt.I think more lyrics should be published in txt.Imagine Rod Stewart:"If U thnk Im sxy, & U wnt my body, Cum on sugr let me no.""We R sailing, We R sailing"Anyway, is this song suppost to be sung in a slang way?Perhaps you want that kind of street slang feel but be aware that you limit your options if you're trying to sell to big artists who may not sing in that way."No matter what U did,No matter how many times U done it"Grammatically this should be either:...how many times you did it, or ...how many times you've done it.Obviously the second one sounds better but doesn't go with the final line of the chorus "u can get back up and know he loves you"The chorus needs working on to make it flow better from one line to the next. The end words need to rhyme and the final line is a little too wordy for me. Obviously I don't know the melody you have in your head, but for me it has too many more syllables than the second line.Perhaps something like:no matter what u didno matter where he finds Ubecause of who he izget up and kno he loves UObviously this is not perfect as it repeats You but the general flow is better for me.Just some ideas. Take em or leave em.

hookstownbrown
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Honest feedback please!!!

Post by hookstownbrown » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:47 pm

U hve 2 mke th lyrik ez 2 read...