How to Blow Up Your Fanbase with Bobby Borg

Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TAXIstaff
Impressive
Impressive

How to Blow Up Your Fanbase with Bobby Borg

Post by TAXIstaff » Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:06 pm

Blowing Up Your Fanbase With Bobby Borg on Monday's TAXI TV!

Click the link below to watch Monday at 4 pm Pacific.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V-Mtpxf3uE

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) 12am London (BST) / 9am Sydney (AEST)

Dear Songwriters, Artists, and Composers,

Bobby Borg is a fan favorite on TAXI TV, and this week he’s going to give you a ton of common-sense tips and tricks that will help you grow the fanbase for your music faster than you’re probably doing it now!

Are you even trying to do it, now?

“But Michael, I’m a composer and I don’t really need a fanbase. I’m trying to get the attention of music supervisors and production music libraries, not fans.”

Guess what… music supervisors and music library executives prowl the Internet looking for new music, too! Why make it difficult for them to find you?!

Bobby is going to make this easy for you! He’s watched more than 50 YouTube videos about this very topic so you don’t have to! And he’s consolidated the most impactful ideas and marketing techniques to market your music online into a concise list of the best-of-the-best!

Oh! I forgot to mention that Bobby has a Master’s degree in marketing, and he’s the author of the best-selling book, Music Marketing for the DIY Musician. I don’t want you to think he’s learned all these great techniques by only watching YouTube… not by a long shot!

Want to FREE copy of his book? Here's How to win...

Be in the YouTube/TAXI TV chat room during the livestream if you’d like to have a shot at winning a FREE copy of Bobby’s book!

Come prepared to take a lot of notes during this episode! Bobby tends to deliver his high-powered info in a rapid-fire succession. He won’t give you a lot of “filler.” He doesn’t waste words ;-)

Click the link below to watch Monday at 4 pm Pacific.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V-Mtpxf3uE

To Join the Live Chat During the Broadcast…

You’ll need to be signed up to YouTube (FREE) and be logged in to be able to join in on the chat during the show. Go to youtube.com and click the "Sign In" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page and fill out the short form to join. If you have a Gmail account, you’ll be able to associate your YouTube account with it!

7pm Eastern (EDT) / 6pm Central (CDT) / 4pm Pacific (PDT) 12am London (BST) / 9am Sydney (AEST)

Don’t miss this episode!

Set an alert on your phone for 4pm PDT on Monday, and be prepared to join Bobby and me so you can devour this smorgasbord of vital music marketing techniques!

And while you’re at it, check out Bobby’s newest book – co-authored with Michael Eames -- Introduction to Music Publishing for Musicians: Business and Creative Perspectives for the New Music Industry.

See you on the show,
Michael