How to Earn a Full-Time Income from Sync on MONDAY'S TAXI TV!

Hang with your friends from the TAXI TV Chat Room and discuss the episodes

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

TAXILIZ
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

How to Earn a Full-Time Income from Sync on MONDAY'S TAXI TV!

Post by TAXILIZ » Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:27 am

How to Earn a Full-Time Sync Income on MONDAY'S TAXI TV!
with Film/TV Composer, Keith LuBrant

Dear Songwriters, Composers, and Artists,

People ask me this question nearly every week of my life...

"How many tracks do I need to make a full-time income from sync placements?"

They ask me in the live chatroom on TAXI TV. They asked me in the hotel elevator during our free music convention, The Road Rally. They ask it on the TAXI Forum.

Why are musicians so obsessed with the magic number of tracks it takes before you can earn a full-time income with your music? I think it's because they'd rather have their day gig be a job they love, VS their day gig now, that they probably hate!

I was working on TAXI's website a few days ago, and I saw this quote from member Keith LuBrant...

"I've had 105,455 placements on 1,711 TV shows on 283 networks."

Well, Keith will tell you just how many tracks you need to have in production music libraries to accomplish numbers like that. Inquiring minds want to know, and that's exactly why we asked him to join me on this Road Rally Sequel we're going to share with you today.

We dug deep during this interview and uncovered everything you need to know about how many tracks you need to make a full-time sync income. If you want to earn your full-time income from creating music for Film, TV, and TV Commercials, don't miss this special, one-time, TODAY-only replay!

Click below and be ready to take notes!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ctsdb5OkcfI

Enjoy!

Michael and the TAXI TV Staff