How to know if you are re-submitting to the same

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

slap
Active
Active

Re: How to know if you are re-submitting to the sa

Post by slap » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:14 am

Are you guys on the "poor plugger with an ear infection who didn't have a good breakfast syndrome" payroll ?Seems every reply is just finding new excuses for the "poor plugger person" who can't do his job right.The most important thing in this is the music, no? Not the diet of plugger person" .I expect that person to be as professional as can be (btw, I expect the same from myself, moons aligned or not) , and that he has a discerning ear, isn't that his job description? If he doesn't like or can't use my piece, fine. But if it takes him 34 listens and that he gets won over by sheer repetition, then this is a really dumb setup.Maybe if i went over and mowed his lawn, he would think that my music is really inspired.Comments , hehe !!!!!!!!

slideboardouts
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by slideboardouts » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:54 am

Dec 9, 2008, 10:14am, slap wrote:Are you guys on the "poor plugger with an ear infection who didn't have a good breakfast syndrome" payroll ?Seems every reply is just finding new excuses for the "poor plugger person" who can't do his job right.The most important thing in this is the music, no? Not the diet of plugger person" .I expect that person to be as professional as can be (btw, I expect the same from myself, moons aligned or not) , and that he has a discerning ear, isn't that his job description? If he doesn't like or can't use my piece, fine. But if it takes him 34 listens and that he gets won over by sheer repetition, then this is a really dumb setup.Maybe if i went over and mowed his lawn, he would think that my music is really inspired.Comments , hehe !!!!!!!!Whether you like it or not, that's just kind of the way it is a lot of times. It is insane, but that is what you have to deal with. Here is an example from personal experience:-Production company sends demos-I compose -They say "no no no!" And basically tell me to write the opposite of what is in the demos they sent-I compose again-They approve the new compositions-A month later they want what I originally composed (which was denied a few months prior)I'm not saying it's right or that it's not frustrating, but that's just the way it is. There is nothing you can do to change it unfortunately.-Steve

slap
Active
Active

Post by slap » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:35 pm

..."I'm not saying it's right or that it's not frustrating, but that's just the way it is. There is nothing you can do to change it unfortunately.."Yeah, i know, slideboardouts, I have seen that "movie" many times too.Lotta audiophile Gomer Pyles out there.