I am a lyricist and I craft concept albums

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Kavin

I am a lyricist and I craft concept albums

Post by Kavin » Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:47 am

Hi,
hope you and your loved ones are fine.
I am kavin, a lyricist and poet.I have finished a poem collection and sent it to traditional publishers. I write unconventional, introspective lyrics which are revolutionary like the lyrics of Stevie wonder, lauryn hill, bob dylan and emotional like joni mitchell and johnny cash. I know about the history and legacy of incredible artists to the fullest.
I write lyrics with various reference to literary and historical texts to showcase my knowledge as a lyricist.
I craft concept albums for artists whom I work with.I believe that my work will be a real surprise for critics.

Lyrical concepts:

I write about commotions between soul and body,how fascination make us less as an observer,racism in music industry(there are still no popstars from a pure black background with a pure black face),how popular culture makes us do things unconscious,politics,how prisoners who have apologized for their actions suffer by depression,difference between an artist and entertainer, frustrations,
inexistence,eternity, suffering of poor prostitute woman, poverty, perfectionism, death, and any feelings that artist is unable to turn into words. (I will turn them into lyrics)

If anybody need lyrics contact me any time - kavinkavya999@gmail.com

I will send a sample lyric by gmail for your consideration, if you contact me.
I would love to work with visionful artists.

Thank you.