I Know Where You Live

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

couchgrouch
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

I Know Where You Live

Post by couchgrouch » Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:17 am

I Know Where You LiveGary was no good, known in his neighborhoodas a bully and a thughe broke all the rules, got kicked outta schoolfor fighting and dealing drugsthen one younger kid, saw what Gary didwhen he stole a CadillacGary tailed him home, caught him alonebent his arm behind his backand said, "I know where you livethere's nothing you can doI know where you liveand I'll be watching youjust so you know,there's nowhere you can goyou should be scared,cos I know whereI know where you live"bruises on her face, Gary's wife packed a casehopped a bus and got the hell outfiggered she was set, found some kitchenettein a cozy burg down southfive months went past, she was free at lastsoon she'd be his ex-wifeat her door one night, 'neath her outside lighther neck felt the chill of a knifehe said, "I know where you livethere's nothing you can doI know where you liveand I'll be watching youjust so you know,there's nowhere you can goyou should be scared,cos I know whereI know where you live"she wasn't sorry...she never criedthe jury said she was justifiedshe went to see Gary alonestood in the moonlight by his stoneand said, "I know where you livethere's nothing you can doI know where you liveand I'll be watching youjust so you know,there's nowhere you can goyou should be scared,cos I know whereI know where you live"(c)2004 Robert George