I Learned SO MUCH at RR 21!

From the desk of Michael Laskow.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Merryband1
Impressive
Impressive

I Learned SO MUCH at RR 21!

Post by Merryband1 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:49 pm

I can't begin to thank you adequately for a second wonderful Virtual Road Rally! Just know that I am already putting things into practice that I learned, including trying out Randon Purcell's technique of creating templates in a DAW and using them for MIDI painting! :idea: I had been doing things the hard way for so long....
The Rally Hangouts where we got to meet each other face to face and discuss possible future collaborations were also just great! I really appreciate all the hard work everyone put into this year's events!

Bless you, TAXI, Michael, all the presenters, and everyone connected with Road Rally 2021! You really are life-changing, even when we can't get there in person!

Marion/Merryband :)

Casey H
King of the World
King of the World

Re: I Learned SO MUCH at RR 21!

Post by Casey H » Tue Nov 09, 2021 5:12 pm

Nice to finally meet you, Merry! :D

kanary48

Post by kanary48 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:21 pm

Hi Marion- yes the RR was amazing! It was great to meet you, and I'm happy that we can chat here as well:) Yes, as always, Michael and the Taxi Staff outdid themselves! (My name is Carol Nicodemi, kanary48 is my User ID.)

https://www.edandcarolnicodemi.com
Carol Nicodemi

MJFrog
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by MJFrog » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:49 pm

This really was a great virtual Road Rally with many new members ... I am so glad I took the time to be present for most of the event ... I look forward to meeting you in person at some future event Marion