I love my new TAXI hosting page

Liked your review? Rave about it! Hated it, let us know!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

I love my new TAXI hosting page

Post by jchitty » Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:16 pm

What a wonderful service TAXI has provided. I can be critical of TAXI, believe me, but I love the TAXI music hosting site. I loaded all my songs today, and in the future, when I get my bio completed and my pic done, I'll make my site public. I'm such a lover of snail mail....very set in my ways about this, but this site has taken me out of the Stoneage. For those people who used Broadjam, this is not so newfangled to you, but to me, it's like the dawn of sliced bread. It's going to save me tons of time. I've been looking it over tonight, and it's so easy to submit my music online...don't know why I was so apprehensive before....a big piece of cake.Thanks, TAXI.

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: I love my new TAXI hosting page

Post by jeffe » Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:17 am

Welcome to cyberspace chits No more packaging. No more stamps (Well, to Taxi anyway).
It's been said that I have Murderous eyes.

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:26 am

Quote:Welcome to cyberspace chits No more packaging. No more stamps (Well, to Taxi anyway).Thanks, J. And thanks for all your help the other day too.

jchitty
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jchitty » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:32 am

Quote:I agree, TAXI has provided a good service with this feature. I have been happy with the new setup.I'm really happy too, songwriter. Plus, it gives me more time to focus on my writing now. Filling out submission forms, having to run to the post office, burn CDs, make labels, etc....well, that took up a lot of time! Also, now I can do more submissions....just a few clicks and typing strokes, and I'm there.All hail the internet.

mikehelms
Impressive
Impressive

Post by mikehelms » Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:38 am

whoops lookout ..Who's in charge of the credit card? Michael

fivehands

Post by fivehands » Wed May 23, 2007 7:04 pm

I just started a page with Taxi tonite too. It has the potential to be a great tool. Maybe I missed something but how do you make it public so others can just visit your site on Taxi? So far I can't find anyway to access it unless I log in.

hummingbird
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by hummingbird » Wed May 23, 2007 7:48 pm

Quote:I just started a page with Taxi tonite too. It has the potential to be a great tool. Maybe I missed something but how do you make it public so others can just visit your site on Taxi? So far I can't find anyway to access it unless I log in.what name have you signed up under? That will be part of your address --mine is http://www.taxi.com/vikkiflawith
"As we are creative beings, our lives become our works of art." (Julia Cameron)

Shy Singer-Songwriter Blog

Vikki Flawith Music Website

fivehands

Post by fivehands » Thu May 24, 2007 1:01 pm

Thank you. Forgot about that. Visited your lovely city last summer. Stayed at a hotel right on the harbour for a week. Very nice. But I was disappointed in the lack of Tim Horton's Donut shops. One lady told us there is one around 25 clicks away. But Timothy's and Starbucks were OK. I'm at www.taxi.com/homebread . Thanks again.