I Want My Virginity Back!

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

ottlukk
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: I Want My Virginity Back!

Post by ottlukk » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Warren: Thanks. I agree it's ambiguous. But more than that, I thought it was fantasyland. How could anyone take the song seriously if they payed attention to the title? I had more than one person (not all on this board) accuse me of attempting to corrupt young morals. Others thought it hilarious.Dave: I think stirring the pot is fun. At least the three witches in MacBeth thought so: "Double, double, toil and trouble/fir burn and cauldron bubble . . . something wicked this way comes . . . Thanks for commenting.Ott

mewziklvr
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by mewziklvr » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:42 am

Hey Ott, Just a thought, If I had the shot, I THINK NOT! Took me to long to lose it the first time! Ha. And I was better looking back then. Dave

ottlukk
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ottlukk » Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:36 pm

ah! another lyrical genius! sometimes the lyrics come accompanied with grapes.Ott

ottlukk
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ottlukk » Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Hey Everyone! I want to thank everyone who took the time to listen to my song. Thought I'd share some interesting numbers. My MySpace music site has only been up since July, and not being remotely famous, I can easily track the number of hits on the songs on my site. Since I posted this tune, there have been 394 views of the thread. There have been 37 replies, and half of those have me responding to comments from forum members. On my MySpace music site, I have counted a total of 42 people who actually clicked on the link to the song, and listened to it. Out of over 300 views. Is this typical? Lastly, I'd like to thank once again the ten people who actually bothered to post comments, whether negative or positive.That's what peer to peer is supposed to be.Ott

majorshadow21
Active
Active

Post by majorshadow21 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:07 am

I love the concept and the energy! We should have a return policy. Imagine how long the lines would be. It sucks when the first is the worst.

Love this

jnmorrison
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jnmorrison » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:47 pm

I got a server response error when I tried to listen.