I WANT YOUR COOTIES! [Up-Tempo "Tim McGraw" Song]

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

restlesswriters

I WANT YOUR COOTIES! [Up-Tempo "Tim McGraw" Song]

Post by restlesswriters » Fri Jun 25, 2004 4:58 pm

Hi,I'm looking for a stellar quality melody for this one, so if you're a proven composer and want to collab, email me a link to some of your work and we'll see what works!Thanx!I WANT YOUR COOTIES!Copyright 2004/Stan Simons ASCAP(Tim McGraw Style Melody][V1]First grade I was late, teacher wore a frownDidn’t know I’d stepped in, something on the groundFunny smell filled the room, when I walked inWhat a way to start the day, - my future looked so grim![Chorus]I WANT YOUR COOTIES!Girl, you’re such a beautyI WANT YOUR COOTIESWith your dimples and sweet smileThis heart is really thumpin’<br>Girl, you’re really somethin’<br>I WANT YOUR COOTIES!…And I want them now![V2]High school home room, always was the clownMoved the teacher’s chair, just as he sat downThree day suspension, for my comic interventionWhat a way to start the year, - just like Homer Simpson![Chorus]I WANT YOUR COOTIES!Girl, you’re such a beautyI WANT YOUR COOTIESWith your dimples and sweet smileThis heart is really thumpin’<br>Girl, you’re really somethin’<br>I WANT YOUR COOTIES!…And I want them now![V3]Wedding day sky was gray, drop-top CadillacBoy they saw us coming, with their small town speed trapLast room Motel 6, on a truck routeDon’t cry Honey-Pie, - just turn the lights out[Chorus]I WANT YOUR COOTIES!Girl, you’re such a beautyI WANT YOUR COOTIESWith your dimples and sweet smileThis heart is really thumpin’<br>Girl, you’re really somethin’<br>I WANT YOUR COOTIES!…And I want them now![Tag]I WANT YOUR COOTIESKisses wet and juicyI WANT YOUR COOTIES…And I want them now!