i wrote a tune about luvvin'....physically...ahem

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

gschmitt

i wrote a tune about luvvin'....physically...ahem

Post by gschmitt » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:13 am

it was a challenge from a friend! i'm thinking this would be a good fit for a film or something. anyway, it's a sex song and it's called "bed under the stars". i tried to avoid all the easy cliches, but if you all could be the judge, i'd appreciate it. here's the link:http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus ... 94::::EDIT:::: the soundclick link doesn't play the whole tune. here's broadjam's link:www.broadjam.com/gschmitt thank you. here's the lyrics:BED UNDER THE STARS© 2002 - WORDS AND MUSIC BY GSCHMITT VERSE 1 -‘take your time.’ She says, don’t rush. Anxious youth can be too much. Salt lay soft, still on her skin. Hang me, dip me in her ocean. Hung by my heals, called Achilles love-drunk fool.Well, I never had a lover who convinced me that another could be holding me in steel and shackles; ‘til there came youhelp embrace this, body. Make this dream come true.CHORUS - and release comes when two forces move as one. It’s as safe; simple as the morning’s dawning sun. and I wake to find us resting gently in this bed under the stars oh - the dampness of your skin beneath my fingers; your taste lingers in my mouth your warm body next to mine.VERSE 2 - close your eyes, no need for vision. Your soft flesh keeps me imprisonedtie me down, my warden, throw away the key. PRE CHORUS - in this bed, we lay. And your pale skin trembles as we gently swayCHORUS - and release comes when two forces move as one. It’s as safe; simple as the morning’s dawning sun. and yet I wake to find us resting gently in this bed under the stars BRIDGE - I run my hands upon your skin (and I lay me down to rest); Explore your body from within (in the recesses of your flesh)I know just where I should begin (with your taste still on my breath) We will lay down sleeping soundly tonight. just close your eyes - we’ll make time wait. Well, is it too much to anticipate that we will live tonight - in unison body flight - in the amber light reflected off the half-lit moon OUT - under the stars - well, I wondered if I’d ever get this momentunder the stars - and I felt that it would simply never comeunder the stars - in this bed under the starsstar light, star bright, first star that I see tonight reflects your body. . . . with your body next to minethanks for your time