if u cant use ur lunch tickets - goofball newbie will buy

From the desk of Michael Laskow.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

DelphiaBlize
Active
Active

if u cant use ur lunch tickets - goofball newbie will buy

Post by DelphiaBlize » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:55 am

Learning for next year...do not wait until two day before conference to try for mentor lunch tickets. If ur here at the rally and have some sudden emergency - heated facebook exchange, sudden nap attack, burst of musical inspiration that must be attended to - please email me at delphiablize@gmail.com and I will come running with cash to the lobby. Not expecting this to work but worth a shot! Have a great rally!

ullali
Impressive
Impressive

Re: if u cant use ur lunch tickets - goofball newbie will buy

Post by ullali » Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:56 am

OH DARN!!!! I wish I had seen this!....I actually had a spare one!....but I wasn't online at all during the Rally! I HOPE you got one somehow!?....I did ask the Rally crew if they had heard of anyone who needed a ticket.

IDEA FOR TAXI, for next year:
How about putting up a service bulletin board in the hall, where members can post their needs and messages to each other.
I'm SURE we could make lots of last minute miracles happen and help each other more that way!

8-)

DelphiaBlize
Active
Active

Re: if u cant use ur lunch tickets - goofball newbie will buy

Post by DelphiaBlize » Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:50 pm

good idea! i think they say to e-mail suggestions, not post them here...there was a thread about that somewhere :) thanks for the thought! hope you had a great rally. turns out, i was happy to have a break in the day so i wasn't bummed about the mentor lunch thing at all. met some nice folks at Taco Bell! :p