IK Multimedia sale going on

Tell Your Friends about Gear that you love

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

bobporri
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

IK Multimedia sale going on

Post by bobporri » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:57 pm

This is worth checking out. Great 50% off price on Amplitube 3, and there is still a deal here for those who already have Amplitube to add other stuff for cheap.

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/atgb/

Bob P.

bobporri
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: IK Multimedia sale going on

Post by bobporri » Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:25 pm

Please just ignore if not interested, but....

I wanted to mention this once more if anyone is in the market for guitar software, tons of amps and effects and the price for the next day is really low. For $99 you get the full Amplitube 3 for 50% off (usually $199), plus for free you can add (my suggestions) the Fender amp and effects package (usually $149), plus (my suggestion again) the Orange amp package (usually $99) or Ampeg package (largely for bass amp sounds again usually $99). So right now it's 3 things for $99 ($450 worth of stuff) and it's on the way to having one more freebie added due to the "Group Buy".

I've missed some of these IK sales and later realized I should have looked into it before brushing it off. Whenever they do these Group Buys now, I pay attention. I hope no one minds me pointing this out here.

Bob P.

cassmcentee
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by cassmcentee » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:27 pm

Thanks for sharing Bob!
This is a good one!
Robert "Cass" McEntee
"Making music on a spinning ball of Magma"
https://soundcloud.com/robert-cass-mcentee
https://www.taxi.com/members/DosPalmasRecordings

Kolstad
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by Kolstad » Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:26 am

Yeah, to my ears the IK Orange pack is the best sounding ampmodelling around on the mrkt. The new Princeton Reverb and the Dr. Z Wreck are very nice too. And I love the IK British Studios and Vintage compressors bundles for mixing. They're right up there in Universal Audio territory, imho.

I wish they would model more boutique type amps like Dr. Z, Two Rock, Divided by 13 amps and maybe 65 Amps and a Diesel Einstein. I would buy those in a whim!
Ceo of my own life

bobporri
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by bobporri » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:39 am

:arrow: Just hit the buy 1 get 3 free level. If anyone is thinking of doing it, I hope they see this today. :!:

Bob P.

elser
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by elser » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:41 pm

Definitely agreed. The Orange stuff sounds great. I also like the Vox Copper Top for a mild crunch.

bobporri
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by bobporri » Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:43 pm

This sale has been extended another 9 days.

Bob P.

remmet
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by remmet » Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:02 pm

Bob - It wasn't clear what the price would be if you already own Amplitude 3 and just want to buy one of the amps. The Fender collection looks interesting to me, but the only price I see attached to it is $99. Would it actually be less than that for Amplitude 3 owners?

Thanks for posting about this!

Richard

bobporri
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by bobporri » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:05 pm

remmet wrote:Bob - It wasn't clear what the price would be if you already own Amplitude 3 and just want to buy one of the amps. The Fender collection looks interesting to me, but the only price I see attached to it is $99. Would it actually be less than that for Amplitude 3 owners?

Thanks for posting about this!

Richard
Richard, sorry that I just saw this. Luckily, this sale is on for another 3 or 4 days so there is still plenty of time to take advantage of it. If you buy the Fender collection it is $99 during this sale (regular price is $149). But, you will get 3 other free software choices also :!: The Orange collection is totally awesome too! I mean, it's really really good. If you need bass amp models, and even for guitar, the Ampeg collection is also totally cool. The Slash Collection amps sound great to me and there are some cool pedals. Hendrix Anniversary is very cool, however, most of it is contained in Amplitube 3 already (that will be my final freebie choice if a 4th bonus is added. Metal.... everyone should be alerted that there is nothing in Metal that is not already in Amplitube 3 so Metal just doesn't make any sense if you have Amplitube 3 already.

I swear I would post about this sale on every topic area because it's such a great deal. Of course I would never, but I don't want anyone who would be interested to miss out.

Anyways, thanks for the kudos.

Bob P.

remmet
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by remmet » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:17 pm

I sprang for this a couple of days ago. I got the Fender (which is great), the Orange, the Hendrix, and the Ampeg, none of which I've used yet. With my discount points, or whatever they're called, the whole thing came to only $79. Quite an amazing deal!

R