Independent Music TV Show

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

davidl2

Independent Music TV Show

Post by davidl2 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:29 pm

Hello Independent Artists, I am a producer at a television station (CJDC/CH.5) in Dawson Creek British Columbia, Canada. Recently I have been given the go-ahead to begin gathering material for a new television show that will help promote independent and unsigned bands. What I need is a video of your best original(s). If the video quality is not the best, that's O.K., the quality sound is more important. Keep in mind I am looking for material that ROCKS. This will be orientated to an 18-35 year old crowd that stays up late and likes to party! I plan on airing at least 1 video per band and hopefully have an (pre-recorded) interview on the phone. The station (CJDC Dawson Creek) will air the show on Saturdays at 1:00 A.M.(Western Time), and will be broadcast over Express-Vu (ch. 258) and Starchoice (ch.323). I look forward to this exciting project and I hope you are too! This is a great opportunity so I encourage you to contact me as soon as possible. If there are any artists out there who are interested, please contact me at davidlamoureux5@hotmail.comRock On!David Lamoureux

streetgutta

Re: Independent Music TV Show

Post by streetgutta » Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:38 am

I Dont have a video but I have the perfect music for you to put on a tv show. All music is radio/TV clean. You can preview the music at www.StreetGutta.com if you get a chance too. If you do just let me know if you like it.--------------------------------------------------------------------If your looking for music production contact me - Prod@StreetGutta.comStreet Gutta Beat Productions Is one of the hottest production teams coming out of Detroit, Mi - You can purchase beats from us for a low price of $50 but if you are looking to use the beats for a demo, internet song, or for radio; send a sample or full version of the hook (text format) to us via e-mail and if the hook is approved we will get you a full version of the beat for free. For instant approval hit us up on a instant messenger - (Aim, Yahoo, Msn). Street Gutta Beat Productions is always looking to Collab on tracks with different artist. No Matter where u are located in the World we can work together. Just check out some of my tracks or just e-mail me and let me know what kind of beat you looking to recieve and I'll get back to you.Hip Hop, RnB, Pop and Movie Soundtrack Music is what I Do Best So Just Get At Us C. RobinsStreet Gutta Beat Productionshttp://www.StreetGutta.com Prod@StreetGutta.com
Get At Us - Street Gutta Beat Productions - www.StreetGutta.com - Hottest Beat Team Coming From The Midwest - Detroit City 4 Life -

gilcohen

Re: Independent Music TV Show

Post by gilcohen » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:26 pm

Hi David,Your'e invited to check out my video at www.gil-cohen.comThe video's been a local hit. Hope you like it.