Industrial Forward

Got a forward? Wanna brag about it? Post it up.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

dabresk
Impressive
Impressive

Industrial Forward

Post by dabresk » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:17 pm

High-energy, up-tempo INDUSTRIAL ROCK INSTRUMENTALS (no vocals) are wanted by one of the biggest sports and entertainment networks on cable television. They need really high energy, exciting and adrenaline-pumping tracks. They ONLY want uptempo. Dramatic pushes and builds could add intrigue & viability here. No unclearable samples. Great performances are an absolute must. Broadcast quality needed [excellent home recordings are OK]. Please submit one to three songs online or per CD. All submissions will be screened on a YES/NO BASIS - NO CRITIQUES FROM TAXI - and must be received no later than April 11, 2008. TAXI #Y080411IR"Redline (Industrial Mix)"This is a remix of one that was frowarded the High Octane a while back.http://www.taximusic.com/song.php?song_ ... am=1Having a good year so far!Bresky

byllsong
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Industrial Forward

Post by byllsong » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:32 pm

Hey BreskyI was going to bed and I thought I would take a last peek at the forum.After hearing Redline, I'm wide awake. Great piece man. Billy
Billy

samonbass
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by samonbass » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:47 pm

Hey, I also got a forward for this listing, wasnt going to submit to it, but I wrote this in 1/2 a day the day b4 it was due, so im cheerin.http://www.taximusic.com/song.php?song_ ... tream=true

dabresk
Impressive
Impressive

Post by dabresk » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:00 pm

Sweet tune samonbass....reminds me of the Gravity Kills days!Here's to gettin a deal!Bresky

nils

Post by nils » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:26 pm

hi dabresk and samonbass!I really like your pieces!here is my forward...http://www.taximusic.com/song.php?song_ ... ream=1nils

bmete
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by bmete » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:20 am

Dabresk,Congrats! Great tune-- who needs coffee after listening to this... I'm all charged up to tackle the day!!Bob

squids
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by squids » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Bresky, I think I remember this from the first time......like Bill, I was fixin' to hit the hay but nope, not after this. Who needs caffeine when industrial rock will get you there?

squids
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by squids » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:02 pm

Hey Samonbass, really nice track too!! You guys are giving me a great education here. Thanks! Squids

squids
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by squids » Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:04 pm

Nils, dude, loved the title! LOL Nice piece, loved the rhythms.....what the heck were you using in the intro.....kinda whiny type sound (not feedback induced, something else). Cool stuff!All y'all HOT!

nils

Post by nils » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:59 pm

Apr 23, 2008, 8:04pm, squids wrote:Nils, dude, loved the title! LOL Nice piece, loved the rhythms.....what the heck were you using in the intro.....kinda whiny type sound Thank you very much! I think I used a modified Sound from a synthie called "Janus" But I´m not sure - there is only a bounced audiofile in the project (with a silly, unexplicit name)