Introducing myself! Jeremy Edwards

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

pazmundial

Introducing myself! Jeremy Edwards

Post by pazmundial » Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:46 pm

Hi all, I'm new here, having just joined Taxi a few weeks ago; it took me this long to figure out a) that the forums are a different thing and b) to get myself signed up. One step at a time!

My name's Jeremy Edwards and I am in the Washington DC / Northern Virginia area. Guitar is my main instrument but I can play a lot of things poorly. :D

I'm just starting to dip my toes into the Sync world. Have been making music for a long time, but I started trying to upgrade my production skills during the pandemic and, well, will be upgrading them forever it seems. Earlier this year I joined a group called "Sync or Swim" that hosts a weekly songwriting and recording challenge, and those folks led me here.

I have been writing under the artist name Jerome Freely and have some recent demos up at https://jeromefreelyband.com/music (disclaimer... these are mostly things I wrote for the SoS challenges, so most were done within a week & need more work to be really DONE DONE... but they are what they are).

Looking forward to meeting and learning from this community!