*INTRODUCTION*

with industry Pro, Nick Batzdorf

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

nickbatzdorf
Impressive
Impressive

Re: *INTRODUCTION*

Post by nickbatzdorf » Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:46 pm

Yo Ernstinen! Sup?Good to see you here too.(I'll try to keep to the subject here - no politics, religion, or arguing with Brady... )

ernstinen
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by ernstinen » Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:19 pm

Quote:(I'll try to keep to the subject here - no politics, religion, or arguing with Brady... )Thank God! (Oops, I forgot, no religion here!) Please don't tell Brady about your new gig so we can have some peace and quiet! Ern

bbm

Post by bbm » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:50 pm

Nick,If you have a moment, please check out the question I posted under the topic "Need help recreating a vocal sound".If you have any ideas let me know.Thank you!Tony

musicbydavid

Post by musicbydavid » Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:31 am

JT,Sonar will export to OMF. It would be wise, by the way, to upgrade if you can swing the $$. The new version is vastly improved. We're at version 6 now! You've got some catching up to do. Anyway... back to OMF. The issue with protools and OMF is that Protools will not take the file unless you fork out the $400 to buy the optional OMF import software. It stinks, frankly. Here is this technology and hardly anyone will buy the add on to deal with the one in ten outside sessions they'll have to turn down due to compatability issue. And you're right. In Nashville, there is no other DAW to speak of. Its like protoolsville. THe good news is that you'll be able to buy a house for peanuts there. SO you'll have mo money for Protools! Have a good time, best of luck to you with your career in Nashville. Its a musically spiritual place with the greatest musicians & writers in the world. Can't get better than that... even factoring in the humidity.

jonathanm
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jonathanm » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:02 am

Sept 12, 2006, 1:31pm, musicbydavid wrote:The new version is vastly improved. We're at version 6 now!Six??? I just upgraded to SONAR Producer version 8. Don't mean to hijack, just a quick note and link.
"Everyone always misquotes me." - Frederick Q. Larson

anotherdan

Post by anotherdan » Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:32 am

You are replying on a 2,5 years old post jonathanm

andreh
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by andreh » Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:04 am

LOL.
The greatest risk in life is risking nothing.