Introspective Piano

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

wilkemusic

Introspective Piano

Post by wilkemusic » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:05 am

Hey yall, looking for some feedback on this track: https://soundcloud.com/andrewwilke/pian ... al_sharing

Thanks!!!

INTROSPECTIVE PIANO-Based INSTRUMENTAL CUES are needed by a very successful Music Library with an impressive track record of landing tons of placements in Hit TV Shows!

This Library is looking for impactful Instrumental Cues that could be found on a playlist with these references we got directly from them:

Cheer Season 2 Trailer (from 0:22 - 0:57)

Believe In We Campaign

WeCanWeWill Campaign

Please submit well-produced Introspective Instrumental Cues that feature piano as their principle instrument and could tug at viewer's heartstrings. Your submissions should have pensive motifs, solid musicianship, and piano-based instrumentation that could evoke an emotional response from listeners. Your arrangements can feature solo piano or include some additional instrumentation that gradually builds throughout (like strings, drums, etc.). Whichever approach you take, please be sure your production is polished and any virtual instruments or samples you use are high-quality and not dated. We recommend crafting your Cues around a singular motif and creating a sense of forward momentum and dynamics.

DouglasKnight
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Introspective Piano

Post by DouglasKnight » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:29 am

Hi Will, this is not my area of expertise, but I think you've got a good start and now just need to build in some more dynamics. The playing sounds somewhat quantized to me, so maybe try to humanize it if you can so it sounds a bit more natural and build to a bigger ending. That could help to create a sense of forward momentum and dynamics, as the listing says. Hope this helps, and good luck with it!.

JonathanE
Impressive
Impressive

Re: Introspective Piano

Post by JonathanE » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:21 pm

I agree very much with Douglas. It's a very lovely piece that needs more forward momentum / build.
“He who would learn to fly one day must first learn to walk and run and climb and dance; one cannot fly into flying.”
https://www.taxi.com/members/jonathane
jonathan@earthenmusic.com