It's All Geek to Me

By popular demand...

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

couchgrouch
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

It's All Geek to Me

Post by couchgrouch » Fri Aug 27, 2004 9:23 am

It's All Geek to MeThere's some new guys hangin' round my barthey don't shoot pool...they don't play dartsyeah, the whole place has changed, the new barkeep's young and strangehe don't talk cars or baseball playersthey're all just pencilnecks,all they know is Star Trekand Buffy the Vampire Slayerthat place useda be my turfgood old boys were my gangwe all watched the same westernsand spoke the same slangnow my saloon's, become a chat roomwhere I'm lost when they speak to megoodbye cowboy boots, hello Klingon suitsGod, it's all geek to meit's all geek to mesome guy told me about the gal he metsaid they talked all night on the internetso I said with with a wink,is she a stacked young thingcan you make it around the curvesbut I spilled beer in my seat,when he said they wouldn't meettill he got to know her firstthat place useda be my turfgood old boys were my gangwe all watched the same westernsand spoke the same slangnow my saloon's, become a chat roomwhere I'm lost when they speak to megoodbye cowboy boots, hello Klingon suitsGod, it's all geek to meit's all geek to me(c)2004 Robert George