Jaci Rae hosts Q&A radio show that helps the Indie

Yep. Drop your super cool ego and beg for fans!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jacirae

Jaci Rae hosts Q&A radio show that helps the Indie

Post by jacirae » Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:44 pm

Peter Visvardis (Sony Director of A&R) will be on my show this week to teach all you artists out there how to be successful and make money without getting burned or burned out. I do the show entirely for you. No one is paid (not even me!) and there are no sponsors on the show so it will run commercial free to give you the most time to learn from the pros. Throughout the weeks we have some HUGE guests on that will help you immensely in your career as an artists, writer and author if you are that as well. Go to my web site www.jacirae.com and click on the weekly show link to find out who is on when and how to listen anywhere in the world. It's every Thursday night at 8 PM Pacific Standard Time and can be heard around the world LIVE with a question and answer forum for these people to help you. Upcoming guests include: Mike Corbet (former A&R Mariah Carey), Kenneth Fournier, V.P. Stretch the Skies Inc. (A company that's all about helping the indie artist succeed), Big Brother and Holding Company (Janis Joplins band), Jordan Keller (legal counsel for the Backstreet Boys), and Rev Moose Editor-In Cheif of CMJ and many more. Don't miss a single show because this is vital for your career. The show is all about indie artists and helping them. This is your chance to get a free shot at speaking directly with these people! Go to http://www.jacirae.com and click on radio show for more details. To a better day in every way - Jaci Rae - The Rae of Hope TMwww.jacirae.com