Joke of the Minute...

Songwriting, songwriters, etc

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

booker
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Joke of the Minute...

Post by booker » Fri May 28, 2004 6:43 am

My favorite drummer joke is:What did the drummer get on his SAT test?Drool.

bobc
Active
Active

Post by bobc » Fri May 28, 2004 7:48 am

Q. Why did the trombone player show up at the gig? A. He was lost Q. How do you soften up clarinet reeds? A. You have to pound the pith out of them. Bob

soterio

Post by soterio » Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:30 am

"I went to watch Pavarotti once. He doesn't like it when youjoin in." Mick Miller"I bought an audio cleaning tape. I'm a big fan of theirs."Kevin Gildea"All the good music has already been written by people withwigs and stuff." Frank Zappa

chops

Post by chops » Tue Jun 08, 2004 3:25 pm

Maybe you heard this one.Q. What do you toss a drowning singer.A. Their floor monitor.

soterio

Post by soterio » Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:36 am

booker
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by booker » Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:43 am

Dude.....you are sooooooo bad.

ernstinen
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by ernstinen » Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:53 am

Hee Hee!My sister's boyfriend told me he'd never vote for a guy that looked like Lurch, and I said c'mon, Kerry doesn't look like him ----- But now, I, er -------- Naw, I'm not that shallow!!

bobc
Active
Active

Post by bobc » Fri Jun 25, 2004 8:30 am

A trumpet player dies and winds up in heaven. He's told to go to the big band section and when he gets there he's handed the lead book.The rest of the band starts to come into the rehearsal room and the trumpet player is amazed, Buddy Rich on drums, Basie on piano, and a who's who of horn players like Harry James, Glenn Miller, the Dorsey Brothers, and on an on.He says to Woody Herman, who's running the rehearsal, "I just can't believe I'm in the company of all you guys". "Don't get carried away, buddy", says Woody..."It's not all fun here...God's wife is the chick singer". Bob

ernstinen
Total Pro
Total Pro

Post by ernstinen » Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:42 pm

Hee Hee!Although this is not a music joke, it was told to me by a drummer at a rehearsal:A rope walks into a bar, and orders a double scotch. The bartender looks up after serving the rope, and says "Hey, aren't you a rope!? You aren't allowed in this bar --- get out!"So the rope gets off his bar stool, and walks into the hallway. Down at the end is a bathroom. The rope walks into the bathroom, and looks into the mirror, trying to compose himself. After a few moments, he collects his courage, and walks back into the bar."Bartender, a double scotch on the rocks, please" says the rope. Half way into pouring the drink, the bartender looks up at the rope. "Are you deaf? I told you no ropes in this bar! Get out!"The rope retreats to the bathroom, looking into the mirror, a little rope tear rolling down his face. He takes a deep breath, and takes the tufted end of his rope, curling it around and around.With his courage up, the rope walks back into the bar."Bartender, a double scotch". The bartender looks up again."Goddamn it, you're that same rope that keeps coming in here, right?"And the rope says "No, I'm a frayed knot."------------------------------------------------------Kick, Rimshot, Choke Cymbal!

bobc
Active
Active

Post by bobc » Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:47 pm

Quote:Hee Hee!And the rope says "No, I'm a frayed knot."------------------------------------------------------Kick, Rimshot, Choke Cymbal!BaddaBingBaddaBoom Bob