July MEMBER DEALS

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

suzdoyle
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: July MEMBER DEALS

Post by suzdoyle » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:40 pm

Hey Mazz;I'm in Corvallis, halfway between Portland and Eugene. A nice mid-size college town with amazing create folks everywhere.Do you miss Ashland? It's gorgeous there . . .And -- hey other guys 'n' gals -- thanks for the warm welcome! Now all I need is to know the secret handshake . . . Suz

gburgess
Impressive
Impressive

Post by gburgess » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:06 am

Congrats to all who were signed!Super-sized congrats to Suz! I can't wait to see your next list of successes--which should be in 2010?Just kidding. Thanks for taking time to share.

suzdoyle
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by suzdoyle » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:33 pm

Thanks, GBurgsssss -- I'll be sure to set my alarm to wake me (and Rip Van Winkle) up in 2010 to report my next batch o' deals . . . !!

daniel481
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by daniel481 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:43 pm

Congrats Suz! Niiiiiiiice work Completely unnecessary use of the extra "i"s, I know, but it was just fun to type, and is supposed to show how impressed "i" am.Yes, I am a dork.

suzdoyle
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by suzdoyle » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:47 pm

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks, Daniel! Suz

sgs4u
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by sgs4u » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:00 pm

Suzannah, I haven't said Hello yet. It took a few days to get over my envy. Both your story and your clear avatar are so welcome here. It's really great to have you around, generating positive vibes. Steve

suzdoyle
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by suzdoyle » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:07 am

Thanks, Steve! Of course, perhaps I'M jealous that YOU are an ultimate member, and I'm not, hence my underlying unconscious motivation to get deals so I could feel somewhat worthy. Ya never know . . . Appreciate the warm welcome -- I love being part of the Taxi Cabal of Cool Composers!Suz

ditroiamusic
Active
Active

Post by ditroiamusic » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:34 pm

Another congrats to all the members who struck deals! Hope to join ya soon (got my first forward the other day!)

weslong
Impressive
Impressive

Post by weslong » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:54 pm

Congrats all members getting deals this round! May you have many more in the future! Still waiting for my first return...I mean forward...currently in the '0 for 0 Club' at the moment...LOL! Hopefully, I can join the club too sometime soon!

ragani
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by ragani » Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:48 am

Aug 11, 2008, 10:06am, gburgess wrote:Super-sized congrats to Suz! I can't wait to see your next list of successes--which should be in 2010?LOL!! Ditto on the congrats, Suz! I'm more than a little late to this par-tay-- but I was away "working" at a resort spa in Mexico <sigh>-- so I just got the Sept TAXI newsletter and when I opened the link, there your happy face was on the TOP of the deal page! Congratulations to you!!! Two years or not, this is good news-- may you have many more to come!! Top o' the heap to ya!! A big congratulations to everyone on their latest TAXI deals-- especially to our "dot" friends, and to Dean Krippaehne (an artist song for a CD on the European Billboard charts? I must have missed that somewhere-- not to shabby, Dean!).Aug 8, 2008, 2:35pm, mazz wrote:Keep up the good work and welcome to the asylum!!Hahaha. Yeah. I just saw the Frank Zappa quote in your signature, Mazz-- love it! Raags
"Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it..." - Goethe
http://www.RaganiWorld.com - Turn the World to Love®
http://www.taximusic.com/hosting/home.php?artist=ragani