"Just A Dream"

Want your lyics reviewed? Post 'em up!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

countrysongwriter1
Active
Active

"Just A Dream"

Post by countrysongwriter1 » Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:30 am

Howdy yall,I write country music lyrics. What do yall think?"Just A Dream"Here all alone, nothin to do but sit by the phone. You would calland you would say I'm sorry for it all, and you could come home,and we could go on, with our livesagain.(Chorus)But I know its just a dream, a dreamthat keeps hauntin' me. A memorythat won't go away, its here day after day. Its just a dreamOnce I thought you were the one,but I guess you were just in it for the fun,You broke my heart, and you wentfar, far away. I never got to say whatI feel inside, but you just said goodbye.(Chorus)But I know its just a dream, a dreamthat keeps hauntin' me. A memorythat won't go away, its here day after day. Its just a dream.I know you'll never come back,I guess I know that for a fact. Youleft me for heaven, i won't forgetyou my friend.(Chorus)But I know its just a dream, a dreamthat keeps hauntin' me. A memorythat won't go away, its here day after day. Its just a dream(Chorus)But I know its just a dream, a dreamthat keeps hauntin' me. A memorythat won't go away, its here day after day. Its just a dreamIts just a dream, ohhh its just, and dream