Kenny Kerner and the Dixie Chicks

A cozy place to hang out and discuss all things music.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

jay10music
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

KENNY KERNER RESPONDS!!!

Post by jay10music » Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:00 pm

"Hitsongwriter is absolutely right. While we do live in a country that cherishes its freedom of speech, the TAXI Newsletter was no place for me to air my political views. I hope you all can accept my sincerest apologies for not thinking and for choosing the wrong forum to voice my political views. I look forward to spending many hours at this forum talking about issues relating to careers in the music business. Thanks for understanding. " Sincerely,Kenny Kerner

booker
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Kenny Kerner and the Dixie Chicks

Post by booker » Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:30 am

Kenny, thanks for the apology bro, but since it does not have anything to do with music or the betterment of my career as an artist, I can not accept it. Now, if you mentioned that you had formed your opinion whilst listening to the Sgt Peppers Album, then I could accept your views wholeheartedly. Goo goo ka choo!

bitwhys
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by bitwhys » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:43 am

Newspaper taxis appear on the shore,Waiting to take you away.Climb in the back with your head in the clouds,And you're gone.
"Its a curious thing that God learned Greek when he wished to turn author - and that he did not learn it better" - Nietzsche

hitwriter
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by hitwriter » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:03 pm

Quote:"Hitsongwriter is absolutely right. While we do live in a country that cherishes its freedom of speech, the TAXI Newsletter was no place for me to air my political views. I hope you all can accept my sincerest apologies for not thinking and for choosing the wrong forum to voice my political views. I look forward to spending many hours at this forum talking about issues relating to careers in the music business. Thanks for understanding. " Sincerely,Kenny KernerKenny,Thank you for your kind response and your dedication to TAXI. I do wish you much success in your career regardless of any political differences between us I'd hoped may have remained anonymous.Kindest regards,William Kitchens