listing # Y061023DA, where?

Feedback on Taxi's current listings.

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

neuphoria
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

listing # Y061023DA, where?

Post by neuphoria » Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:38 am

i must be blind or something, can any tell me where dance/electronica listing # Y061023DA is? cannot seem to find it...? sez is new listing in email, but for life of me can not find it on broadjam taxi listing or dispatch... (maybe i need glasses)

edteja
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: listing # Y061023DA, where?

Post by edteja » Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:43 pm

Could it be this one???? Give Taxi a call on Monday if it isn't.Classic DISCO/DANCE SONGS a la the Bee Gees, the Village People, Sylvester, KC & The Sunshine Band, etc. are needed by the Manager of an established Male Artist who was a member of arguably Disco’s biggest group in the late 1970s. He has a covers CD releasing later this year and wants original material for his follow-up. Please submit one to three songs online or per CD, include lyrics. All submissions will be screened on a YES/NO BASIS ONLY - NO CRITIQUES FROM TAXI. For ground submissions, please enclose a S.A.S.E. if you would like a response. Submissions must be received no later than Oct. 3, 2006. TAXI # Y061003DA
"In the future, when we finally get over racism, bigotry, and everyone is purple, red, and brown ... then we'll have to hate people for who they truly are."--George Carlin

matto
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: listing # Y061023DA, where?

Post by matto » Sat Sep 30, 2006 2:25 pm

Ed I think he's talking about this one:Quote:NEW LISTING -- High energy DANCE/ELECTRONICA SONGS & INSTRUMENTALS a la "Groove Is On" [by Groove Armada], "Jus 1 Kiss," and "Red Alert" [both are Basement Jaxx cuts] are needed by the Music Supervisor for an Independent film that is similar in style and vibe to the hit movie "Napoleon Dynamite." An award-winning Director and Producer are attached to this project. If your track has vocals, it would be helpful if it had an instrumental section of about 30-60 seconds without vocals. The music supervisor is coming into TAXI to screen the submissions herself, so you songs are going directly to the source. Broadcast quality needed [excellent home recordings are OK]. Please submit one to three songs online or per CD, include lyrics. All submissions will be screened on a YES/NO BASIS ONLY -- NO CRITIQUES FROM TAXI. For ground submissions, please enclose a S.A.S.E. if you would like a response. Submissions must be received no later than Oct. 23, 2006.TAXI # Y061023DAnewph, I guess if it's brand new from the October 1st listings (and it's not even October yet), is it possible it's just not up on broadjam yet?