Long Overdue Update

Did you get a deal through TAXI? Lets hear about it!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

admin
Site Admin

Re: Long Overdue Update

Post by admin » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:55 am

Richard,

Your post was so succinct and moving that I just shared it with our staff and all of our screeners! You've put a "face" on what they do here every day. All of you who post in the Success Stories part of the forum do that, but the posts about how a forward turned into a relationship that turned into a placement are the ones that delight the screeners.

Just yesterday, we had a 2 hour meeting specifically about improving how we get more concise info from the listing companies, and how we can better articulate those needs to our members and screeners in the way we write our Industry Listings. Your post is timely, in that the bottom line for us is getting more of our members' music in the right hands.

Thank you!
Michael

markhimley
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by markhimley » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:56 pm

Such a great report, congrats!!! This is so awesome to see, keep it up! Wishing you MANY more successes :D

jdstamper
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by jdstamper » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:47 pm

Nice job Richard!

Hey, and I like the show Kevin (probably) Saves the World, so I'm sure I heard your song. That show offers a nice uplifting change of pace, a breath of fresh air, versus the typical series these days.

Congrats! Jim
Jim Stamper
Production Music ... from Underscore to Overdrive
https://www.taxi.com/members/jimstamper

remmet
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Post by remmet » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:28 am

Thanks for the positive responses, and it's always especially great to hear from you, Michael. What you described about your staff meeting was quite revealing. Focusing on incremental improvements in order to bring about large-scale breakthroughs was a perfect illustration of the organization's vision, work ethic, and spirit of service. You and your amazing staff (and family) deserve all the accolades and appreciation that frequently - but not frequently enough - come your way.

All the best to some of the finest people I know.

Richard

NathanNasby
Impressive
Impressive

Post by NathanNasby » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:41 pm

That's amazing Richard! Congratulations on not only a longstanding career in music, but a career that has steadily moved forward with the industry!
http://www.taxi.com/chameleon

You can't make music fun..... It is fun! You can however make it a drag.