Looking for a Reviewers for Light Drama Instro

We're putting YOU in the drivers seat!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

DrDanny

Looking for a Reviewers for Light Drama Instro

Post by DrDanny » Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:46 am

Hello,

I am new to TAXI, submitted 4 tracks within the last month, got 2 back as returns. I am ok with the feedback as it was positive and fixable - in one case the middle part of my song didn't work for what they were looking for, in the other they didn't like the mixing or orchestration. Since I am new at this I prefer not to critique my own work because I will repeat the same mistakes and overanalyze.

I am looking for someone to constructively review a song I plan to submit to S210331PN https://www.taxi.com/listings/?listing=S210331PN which is looking for light drama cues - in the case of my submission I am working on the "hopeful" emotion. I appreciate anyone with a few spare minutes to please read the listing, listen to my music, and provide some feedback. In general I am looking for feedback in composition, arranging, orchestration, mixing, or anything that jumps out good or bad. I don't mind short comments, but please clue me in on what to fix so I can actually fix the issues.

The song is Pentagone Hopeful which is visible on my public TAXI profile (requires you to be logged in). https://www.taxi.com/members/dannylacks

Thanks in advance,

Danny

DrDanny

Re: Looking for a Reviewers for Light Drama Instro

Post by DrDanny » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:36 pm

Hi Tom,

Thanks for letting me know, I was wondering why I got no reviews. Unfortunately my deadline is today and I just uploaded my final cut. I tested the link and it worked just now. I looked at the upload and all of the boxes are checked - public, downloadable, and featured on artist page. I wonder if I have to share my profile in addition to sharing the song...I will look into that. Thanks for the feedback though.

Take care,

Danny