Looking for Co-writers that Sing (bcuz I can't)

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

JNav
Active
Active

Looking for Co-writers that Sing (bcuz I can't)

Post by JNav » Fri May 17, 2019 9:25 am

Hey everybody,

I am wanting to reach out for some possible collaborations with fellow Taxi members for submission purposes. I am hoping we can help each other out on some future listings and/or other opportunities that may come along. So if you want to test the waters send me a PM.

My strengths include: music production, recording, mixing, song ideas, arrangement and some lyrics (although I want to get much better at this)

I am looking for: singers (male and female), co-writers, melody writers, instrumentalists

I can do many genres but prefer: Rock (and the many sub-genres of), some country, some pop, Latin

Hopefully I can meet some of you, I have been meaning to do this for a while now.

thanks and take care
✌️ -J

Just a simple dude that loves to make music!
If you want to collaborate send me a message

www.instagram.com/mixfreq
www.soundcloud.com/jnav24

sherrylynnlee
Active
Active

Re: Looking for Co-writers that Sing (bcuz I can't)

Post by sherrylynnlee » Mon May 20, 2019 1:51 pm

JNav wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 9:25 am
Hey everybody,

I am wanting to reach out for some possible collaborations with fellow Taxi members for submission purposes. I am hoping we can help each other out on some future listings and/or other opportunities that may come along. So if you want to test the waters send me a PM.

My strengths include: music production, recording, mixing, song ideas, arrangement and some lyrics (although I want to get much better at this)

I am looking for: singers (male and female), co-writers, melody writers, instrumentalists

I can do many genres but prefer: Rock (and the many sub-genres of), some country, some pop, Latin

Hopefully I can meet some of you, I have been meaning to do this for a while now.

thanks and take care
Hello! I'd be happy to collaborate. I checked out your soundcloud and I like what I hear. I write, sing, produce and play keys/guitar. I love rock but haven't had much opportunity to do more of it so this could be fun :-)
Here's a sample of my songwriting. Some are finished recordings, some are demos. Most of them have me on vocals. https://s.disco.ac/wkubhaqrhpgc
VOCALS: sherrylynnlee.com | DUO: 23rdHr.com | MUSIC BIZ: SmartMusicianGuide.com | LIFESTYLE: sherryandgeorge.com

JNav
Active
Active

Post by JNav » Tue May 21, 2019 6:22 pm

Hey Sherry-Lynn;

Thanks so much for your response. Sorry this is delayed. I will PM you.

-✌🏼J
✌️ -J

mwb2
Impressive
Impressive

Post by mwb2 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:31 pm

Hey J - I'm an NYC-based songwriter and singer looking for producers to collaborate with! I mostly run pop but do some other genres as well - singer/songwriter, AC, dance-pop, etc. You can check out my stuff here: soundcloud.com/mwb2 - cheers! Mike
Mike

soundcloud.com/mwb2
instagram.com/mikekrishton

JNav
Active
Active

Post by JNav » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:06 am

Hey Mike,

just sent you a PM
✌️ -J

JNav
Active
Active

Post by JNav » Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:15 am

Hey all!

Just finished one co-write and it went smooth and awesome! looking forward to talking with those PMs and others. if you post a response or PM me, please know I will get back to you. I apologize if there is a few days that go by though, but i will get back with you. Thanks again to everybody who has shown interest!
✌️ -J

nickec
Active
Active

Post by nickec » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:38 pm

21st Century Male Torch Singer considering rebranding since I write and produce *every day* for piano and guitar.
https://anyc.start.page +1 (213) 709-2917 nickec@gmail.com https://instagram.com/anyc.xyz