Looking for Collaborator

Songwriting, songwriters, etc

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

paigemusic23

Looking for Collaborator

Post by paigemusic23 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:26 pm

Hi!My name is Susan Elizabeth, and I'm new to the Taxi community. I'm a pop songwriter in Brooklyn, NY, looking for a collaborator. My URL is susanelizabethsongs.com, if you'd like to check out my material.Give me a shout at susanelizabeth@susanelizabethsongs.com if you're interested in collaboration fun...-Susan.

walter327
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Re: Looking for Collaborator

Post by walter327 » Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 am

Hi, Susan.Don't know if our styles fit. But, I have two posts in "Lyric Lovers" that you can check out. If ya do, let me know what you think, please.Walter327kwcomer@netzero.com
I shall wipe every tear from their eyes....

paigemusic23

Post by paigemusic23 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:36 pm

Hey there, thanks for the reply! I read your lyrics in the Lyrics section of the forum, and I thought they were beautiful. I'm not a Christian songwriter, but thanks for your interest! If you would ever like me to comment on future lyrics, just drop me an email...-Susan.

walter327
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by walter327 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:17 am

Hey, Susan( again).Those were just samples that say my gift may be better than the average joe. I do have lots of love songs, ballads, etc. Just not recorded or copyrighted, yet. So, lets keep each other in mind until I find some more money for studio time, if that's okay.Walter327
I shall wipe every tear from their eyes....

prez
Impressive
Impressive

Post by prez » Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:38 pm

Hmm. I'm diggin, your voice. Stylistically we're in two different worlds I think except on the ballads. So there's a slight possibility there if you are interested. At the moment however, my Myspace page does not have any ballads (that four song limit is killin a brotha) as I'm trying to hook up with a male pop/soul/R&B singer. But if you're interested in hearing the music for a couple of my ballads, you can go to www.soundclick.com/edepresentsprez and listen to Empty Room and Dissipate.
Truth Music - Music You Can Live To
http://www.4Six3Sound.com
prez@4six3sound.com
Twitter: 4Six3_Sound

jeffe
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by jeffe » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:26 am

Hi there Susan.Sparked with curiosity, I checked out some of your stuff. I hope you don't mind me saying, but there's a bit of an 'Alanis morissette' quality to your voice. In a very positive way. I think you have a great voice. One that lends particularly to modern rock/alternative stuff.I've got a mass of material, and I've only just joined this site. It varies in style. I've always wanted to write an outline for another voice, so if you're interested, then let me know what sort of style or corruption of popular artists you're aiming for and I'd like to come up with some suggestions for you. These would be in the order of a basic melody and words. The composition around your voice is best left to you. I can see that you wrap a good mixture of instruments around your voice to suit already.
It's been said that I have Murderous eyes.