Looking for help writing a wedding song

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

Hobbins17

Looking for help writing a wedding song

Post by Hobbins17 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:24 am

Hello everybody!
I am fairly new to the industry and working hard to try and kickstart a career as a songwriter!
For now I am looking for help in writing a wedding song. I am writing this song as a gift for a very close friend of mine.
I am not a professional but wanted to create the best song possible for her so I thought I could use this opportunity to try and start a collaboration and hopefully find people to work with on other projects too!
I have a rough instrumental already in place (using Logic Pro X) and some pretty bad lyrics so far. So I can send the track (as a project file or mp3 or whatever) if necessary.
Should I find someone willing to collaborate with me, I would be open to sorting something out so you can use the song for submissions or anything you like too.
Since I am a newbie, please be kind to me. My knowledge may be somewhat limited but I am always happy to receive help and feedback in a constructive and nice way!
If you want to hear some of my other songs, you can visit my soundcloud and any feedback would be greatly appreciated! www.soundcloud.com/hobbins17
Thank you in advance,
Leanne
Leanne Hobbins

“Stay afraid, but do it anyway. What’s important is the action. You don’t have to wait to be confident. Just do it and eventually, the confidence will follow.” - Carrie Fisher

sherrylynnlee
Active
Active

Re: Looking for help writing a wedding song

Post by sherrylynnlee » Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:22 pm

I'd be happy to help. You can find examples of my lyrics on 23rdhr.com/music
Email me: sherry [at] 23rdhr.com
VOCALS: sherrylynnlee.com | DUO: 23rdHr.com | MUSIC BIZ: SmartMusicianGuide.com | LIFESTYLE: sherryandgeorge.com

Clay

Post by Clay » Mon May 20, 2019 8:49 pm

I have helped others with wedding songs. Also wrote my own. Will try and help you if you still need it. I am also new here and feeling my way along.

Best,
Clay

Clay

Post by Clay » Mon May 20, 2019 8:50 pm

I have helped others with wedding songs. Also wrote my own. Will try and help you if you still need it. I am also new here and feeling my way along.

Best,
Clay