Lyric rewrite for Killer songs!

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

poeticking

Lyric rewrite for Killer songs!

Post by poeticking » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:12 am

OK well i have songs that sound great taxi seem to think this as well so not just me being full of myself ha ha but the lyrics let the songs down they fit and i am told are ok to good but they aren't amazing. So if anyone is up for trying a rewrite of the lyrics to make the songs amazing i would be more that happy to have you on board. I am pretty open to any changes you believe improve the song. The songs are all Rock Pop and you can listen to them at http://www.taximusic.com/hosting/home.php?userid=4955 PM me to get some more of my thoughts about the individual songs.The songs are Get Out, Hold On and Home Tonight. Any feedback would be great as well let me know what you think of the tunes.CheersPoeticking aka Drink

liamkelly
Serious Musician
Serious Musician

Re: Lyric rewrite for Killer songs!

Post by liamkelly » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:01 am

Sept 10, 2008, 1:12pm, poeticking wrote:OK well i have songs that sound great taxi seem to think this as well so not just me being full of myself ha ha but the lyrics let the songs down they fit and i am told are ok to good but they aren't amazing. So if anyone is up for trying a rewrite of the lyrics to make the songs amazing i would be more that happy to have you on board. I am pretty open to any changes you believe improve the song. The songs are all Rock Pop and you can listen to them at http://www.taximusic.com/hosting/home.p ... poeticking PM me to get some more of my thoughts about the individual songs.The songs are Get Out, Hold On and Home Tonight. Any feedback would be great as well let me know what you think of the tunes.CheersPoeticking aka DrinkHey PoetickingThe link you gave didn't work for me.But this one does:http://www.taximusic.com/hosting/home.p ... d=4955Good luck!

poeticking

Post by poeticking » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:13 am

Cheers Liam thanks for the tip !!!

ontariolightning
Committed Musician
Committed Musician

Post by ontariolightning » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:45 pm

hey poetking will give them a listen to later and see what I can do, I love vertical horizon

putter232000
Getting Busy
Getting Busy

Post by putter232000 » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:44 pm

Hey Drink!Liked "HOME TONIGHT" but it could stand a little polish. Love the feel to the music, just needs more prosidy. If you send lyrics to me at: a.taylor@mayberryintl.com, I will play with it and see. Thanks,Andy

unsygnedhype

Post by unsygnedhype » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:31 am

Hey Drink...really enjoyed the sound...i believe i can add a little to the music from the listen...i write lyrics with all genreslet me knowmr.bizznessman@gmail.com