Lyricist here, Back and ready to collaborate

Find people to work with!

Moderators: admin, mdc, TAXIstaff

poetsespresso

Lyricist here, Back and ready to collaborate

Post by poetsespresso » Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:17 pm

Hi there, I'm a poet that has been doing freestyle poetry for about 15 years, at the age of 31 now, and I'm returning to this forum on the wings of an angel hoping for some collaboration to come forth.Anyway, let me know if you're interested.My genres can be about anything but I prefer R & B because I loved the results of my collaboration with Scott Tomingo in the past in that genre.I live in Stockton, CA. About anyone in California is preferred but I can do internet collaborations across states too. I have recently started a web design business www.treeinaforest.com with a business partner Jeff. My name is Donald R. Anderson and I also have a book publishing license under E.A.S.E.L. (Endeavoring Artists' Support & Empowerment League). I used to play piano and keyboard and have taken classes on studio recording (at least with Adobe Audition I'm mostly comfortable and now I'm learning from trial and error with Audacity) and on djing and electronic / sythesized music at San Joaquin Delta College and at Modesto Junior College.From Delta I have an AA in Communications with honors, that was from classes taken 1993 to 1999 one or two classes at a time with breaks between now and then. I have taken classes since and am registered for the Spring with Broadcast Announcing and HTML for Web Publishing (I have learned a lot of html xhtml css and other on my own but need this as a prerequisite to get formal training next class time in Javascript) I have 91 completed units with 3.55 or abouts average.I'm glad that my account is still here, though I had to reveal additional information first. Is that part of that insane Patriot Act? I don't want to go further into that here. Anyway it's so much better than forums that delete your account and you have to start from scratch when you have as busy a life as I do.I listen to some of The Outfield's music, I like Sting / I like the band The Police even better, I like Madonna, and I love the music of U2, especially the Joshua Tree, and I am entranced by The Cure though I feel out of my league in their musical sound. I love the Howard Jones album Cross That Line and it makes it to perhaps my top loved favorite album of all time. I love to design web pages and connect with musicians and poets and artists in real life a lot of the time, I host two Poetry Open Mics, one of which is also inviting Songwriters unplugged, that are both weekly. Both at mom and pop or such and such small business coffee shops. I publish and add content from me and submitters, of poetry, art, and events (music, poetry, art, and drama events) to a newsletter soon to become monthly but currently quarterly, titled Poet's Espresso.Anyway my sites are www.rainflowers.org (you can add yourself to my mailing list there) and www.treeinaforest.com(Tree in a Forest web design"Harnessing Creative Energy""Technology Will Not Save Us From Ourselves""Consumption Balance")And I listen regularly to www.radio80s.netwhere I can make requests of some of my favorites.About my lyrics?See some of my poetry at http://maliger.diaryland.comand some more of my poetry at http://www.myspace.com/to_live_foreverand even more of my poetry at http://www.rainflowers.org/poems.html along with some of my poet friends poetry.Let me know what your ideas are and I'll see (if I like the ideas) that I can come up with something to the effect you want and that would be fantastic.
"Why fly?" Some ask this question, but Aertherials are those that ask "Why not fly?" Check out The Aertherials messageboard linked in my profile.